JBS vs Knott Central District Matchup

I'll take JBS by 6 - I don't think KCC can stop Stepp and Cox.

Well if you take them you will take them home with you cuz that's where they will be going when they get defeated by KCC. and I'm predicting by a landslide. See you have Stepp and Cox which is two players, KCC has Mosley, Lindon, Bartrum, Pike, and Bates which is five players to my knowledge five players make a team and that is how you win a game .TEAMBALL not BALLHOGG. Big difference ...GO PATRIOTS!!!!

Well if you take them you will take them home with you cuz that's where they will be going when they get defeated by KCC. and I'm predicting by a landslide. See you have Stepp and Cox which is two players, KCC has Mosley, Lindon, Bartrum, Pike, and Bates which is five players to my knowledge five players make a team and that is how you win a game .TEAMBALL not BALLHOGG. Big difference ...GO PATRIOTS!!!!

What a great post. That is correct they do take them home with since they are all family. I have heard some of them will be leaving JBS for other schools next year. Have you heard anything about this