January 31, 201412 yr The stretch UC had in the second half was as bad as it gets. They did a great job building back their lead then lost it again. At that point I thought it would be too much to overcome but they showed some grit and got it done. I didn't have an issue with Cronin's decision to foul up by three but I felt they may have committed a tad early.
January 31, 201412 yr Non stepping stone. He's legit. What a difference a few years makes. Prior to 2010, in his first 3-4 years, many thought he was overmatched as a coach at this level.
January 31, 201412 yr Author Didn't see the game. However, there is no rule that says both feet have to be touching before the ball is touched. Then it makes the call even more questionable.
January 31, 201412 yr http://bluegrasspreps.com/college-basketball/important-announcement-must-173589.html My bad!
January 31, 201412 yr This UL team is just not very good. Losing Chane and Kevin really hurt this team.
January 31, 201412 yr I have watched Cincy a few times this year and thought this would be a close game. Thought UofL would win it being at home. Just shows you better come to play every night and every possession.
January 31, 201412 yr Didn't see the game. However, there is no rule that says both feet have to be touching before the ball is touched. Really? I thought you had to re-establish with two feet on the court. It's just one? Does the same go for over and back?
January 31, 201412 yr Really? I thought you had to re-establish with two feet on the court. It's just one? Does the same go for over and back? There is nothing in the rulebook about "re-establish." You're either inbounds or you're out. If you're coming from OOB you're out UNTIL you've a)touched inbounds and b)not touching OOB. So one foot "in" and the other foot in the air is inbounds. Concept is the same for a backcourt "over and back" violation when receiving a pass.
January 31, 201412 yr UK and UL seem today like teams that if you stripped their name from their resume they'd be looked at differently in the room.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.