Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Cincinnati 69 Louisville 66

Featured Replies

  • Author
Oh yeah I guess ill start it off.

 

UK.

 

No need to talk about the team that will be ranked behind UC in the upcoming polls. :clap:

  • Replies 87
  • Views 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Do they call T's for hanging / swinging on rim anymore?

 

I thought the same thing during the game.

Do they call T's for hanging / swinging on rim anymore?

 

You can hang on the rim if someone is around you...

You can hang on the rim if someone is around you...

 

 

Must be somebody underneath Harrall everytime...

Must be somebody underneath Harrall everytime...

 

Well he dunks like that every time, and has never been T'd up. So I guess there is...

I guess the only game I watched UC play (until tonight) this season was the X game; and they looked terrible. Much improved now. I didn't think they'd withstand the comeback - particularly when UL went up late. To their credit, they did.

And for the record I went back and watched the endline out of bounds call. He established both feet inbounds before touching the ball.

 

Didn't see the game. However, there is no rule that says both feet have to be touching before the ball is touched.

I didn't think they'd withstand the comeback - particularly when UL went up late. To their credit, they did.

 

I'm with you. :thumb:

 

I'd only seen UC in snippets this year, so this was the first time I've watched them at length. I really like how they play & I think Cronin gets the most out of his talent.

Way to hang in there, UC! Congrats!

The one game I saw here, Justin Jackson picked up 2 fouls in less than the first 8 minutes of the game. USF was able to come from 9 down and take the lead before the half. Then UC didn't put the game away, the 2nd half, until 2 minutes to go.

 

I noticed that when Jackson was out Shaquille Thomas took over, but in the second half, with Jackson in the game, Thomas disappeared. I don't think he put a shot up after halftime.

Mick Cronin should be at a top 10 program.

Mick Cronin should be at a top 10 program.

 

A few Sundays ago he used Paul Daugherty to express his frustrations with UC basketball's place in the UC hierarchy.

Mick Cronin should be at a top 10 program.

 

He might be in a week or two.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.