January 31, 201412 yr Great game. Really enjoyed watching it for someone who didn't have a dog in the fight.
January 31, 201412 yr Nice hard fought win for UC. Their defense is the real deal. They also shot extremely well tonight. Kilpatrick was huge in the 2nd half. Outside of the 5-6 minute stretch in the 2nd half when Louisville tied the game, they didn't deserve to win. They played terrible, and most of that in the first half was due to Cincy's defense. Still no good wins. This is getting frustrating.
January 31, 201412 yr Louisville was solid tonight... for 20 minutes. Can't play offense for only one half and win the game. Ugh.
January 31, 201412 yr Author And for the record I went back and watched the endline out of bounds call. He established both feet inbounds before touching the ball.
January 31, 201412 yr Did Harrell get the ball knocked away or did he just lose it? I was impressed by UC.
January 31, 201412 yr And for the record I went back and watched the endline out of bounds call. He established both feet inbounds before touching the ball. Apparently the official standing right beside him didn't think so...
January 31, 201412 yr Did Harrell get the ball knocked away or did he just lose it? Looked like he lost it. Did the same thing against Memphis.
January 31, 201412 yr Author Apparently the official standing right beside him didn't think so... Obviously I know that and I also know that I had the benefit of replay but he did establish both feet inbounds.
January 31, 201412 yr After a first half like that you're supposed to lose. After a comeback like that you're supposed to win.
January 31, 201412 yr Looked like he lost it. Did the same thing against Memphis. That's what I thought, but they never did show a replay.
January 31, 201412 yr Louisville just didn't make enough shots in the first half to win. They were 5-20 at one point late in the 1st, that's not going to get it done, especially against a team as good defensively as UC.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.