Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phil Robertson Suspended From A&E

Featured Replies

She didn't agree with Phil and she decided he was wrong.

 

When did she say that? She made a business decision thinking the gay/lesbian community would her business. She then decided the DD crowd would hurt the business more so she reversed.

  • Replies 524
  • Views 41.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

When did she say that? She made a business decision thinking the gay/lesbian community would her business. She then decided the DD crowd would hurt the business more so she reversed.

 

She hasn't reversed.

Who determines if what she is doing is right? Just because you don't agree doesn't mean she's wrong.

Sure it does, you see I have always known that anyone can talk about their religous beliefs and that is all Phil did. He didn't hurt anyone. he didn't break any laws. all he did was speak about his religious beliefs period. So yes, I am right and she is wrong...so there :thumb:

Or she had employees that were offended and is supporting them. What a horrible boss.

So now she is making business decisions based on whether her employees are offended or not? I would guess that there are segments in her company that are offended by he decision to suspend Phil.

So now she is making business decisions based on whether her employees are offended or not? I would guess that there are segments in her company that are offended by he decision to suspend Phil.

 

But, it IS her decision to make, for whatever reasons, so not sure why anyone is upset.

Well Cracker Barrel really took a hard stance. Not sure they even had time to pull all the Duck Dynasty products before they are putting them back.

 

:lol2:

Well Cracker Barrel really took a hard stance. Not sure they even had time to pull all the Duck Dynasty products before they are putting them back.

 

I'm betting a lot of stores ignored the executive order. The real question is whether those that racked up monster sales — during the period where the merchandise wasn't supposed to be on sale — will be punished for their entrepreneurial spirit, despite the stank of corporate defiance.

 

I'm thinking there's some promotions coming to some rural store managers.

Show is back on course after becoming a little regular now...

And shockingly, A&E reversed their decision and the show will continue with Phil. A&E has lifted the suspension after two weeks. What exactly did this accomplish? I guess we know which money won.

A&E sure used some pretty careful language to explain their reversing course.

How long until this show goes stale and people stop watching now? Ratings drops will start within the next year and a half IMO.

 

A&E reverses decision on 'Duck Dynasty' patriarch - Television - Boston.com

While TV ratings tend to fluctuate, particularly during the holidays when viewing drops, the overall A&E audience was smaller after it landed in ‘‘Duck’’ soup than before.

 

For the week of Dec. 16-22, the channel averaged 1.5 million viewers, compared to 2 million for the week before, according to Nielsen figures.

 

Wonder how much losing 25% of audience watching reruns from one week to the next had to do with their decision?

I had never seen this show before this event.

 

I have now watched 10 minutes of it. I will never get that 10 minutes back. I have no idea what the draw is. While it puts the man card at risk I would rather watch 'Say Yes to the Dress' than the slow moving silly Duck mess.

I had never seen this show before this event.

 

I have now watched 10 minutes of it. I will never get that 10 minutes back. I have no idea what the draw is. While it puts the man card at risk I would rather watch 'Say Yes to the Dress' than the slow moving silly Duck mess.

 

Maybe Honey Boo Boo or the Kardashians are more your speed...:lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.