Alfred Hitchcock

bugatti

Oh, man. Here in town the local movie theater has been running classic films. Just noticed that Rear Window has been showing the past couple of days and will conclude this evening but I will be at work :irked: Last week was Casablanca and next week is Rio Bravo, followed by American Graffiti. Halloween week is The Shining, Nightmare on Elm Street, and Halloween.

Oh, man. Here in town the local movie theater has been running classic films. Just noticed that Rear Window has been showing the past couple of days and will conclude this evening but I will be at work :irked: Last week was Casablanca and next week is Rio Bravo, followed by American Graffiti. Halloween week is The Shining, Nightmare on Elm Street, and Halloween.

Nice.

I'm watching Hitchcock ​now.

A couple years ago I purchased for $5 at Wal-Mart a four DVD set of Hitchcock's early works. Twenty movies in all, including, I believe, the debut of Maureen O'Hara (with Charles Laughton) in "Jamaica Inn." Next time you're at your local W-M, start looking thru the DVD bargain bin.

Where do you live? I would love to have a theatre like that close to my home!

Meaning horror flicks have come a long way after Psycho. My guess is with the making of Psycho the regulating agencies loosened their restrictions more.

I knew what you meant, just the way you worded it was interesting. Was before its time, but right after its release it was past its time. Yes, I did know exactly what you meant! :thumb: