George Zimmerman in trouble again

SportsGuy41017

Headlines could have just as easily read....20 year old gets drunk and shoves a policeman...Judge grants couple matching restraining orders.

A pattern is a pattern. You can qualify that anyway you want to. This is his second domestic violence related charge. He's shoved a cop and killed an unarmed kid because he can't fight. He acts above the law. He's got thug written all over him.

A pattern is a pattern. You can qualify that anyway you want to. This is his second domestic violence related charge. He's shoved a cop and killed an unarmed kid because he can't fight. He acts above the law. He's got thug written all over him.

I think he's a little smart donkey too. I agree the cumulative acts he has committed/been accused of does make it seem as if he thinks he may be something special. My only point was that those headlines make it sound like he was in a throw down with police when in fact all he did was shove one when he was drunk, which was stupid.

IMO he will end up on the short side of the law...or a vigilante of some sort will get him.

So what about his first wife that he beat? Coincidence? She didn't drop the charges after speaking to an attorney. He likes fighting cops after drinking also.

Zimmerman accused of domestic violence, fighting with a police officer - U.S. News

That has absolutely nothing to do with this specific incident.

But since you brought it up, according to the article you posted I saw nothing saying he was charged.

"In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted."

She filed a civil motion for a restraining order. That's not a criminal charge. To be clear, he wasn't charged for this incident either.

That has absolutely nothing to do with this specific incident.

But since you brought it up, according to the article you posted I saw nothing saying he was charged.

"In August 2005, Zimmerman’s ex-fiancee, Veronica Zuazo, filed a civil motion for a restraining order alleging domestic violence. Zimmerman counterfiled for a restraining order against Zuazo. The competing claims were resolved with both restraining orders being granted."

She filed a civil motion for a restraining order. That's not a criminal charge. To be clear, he wasn't charged for this incident either.

My bad. Second domestic incident involving a woman. But naw, that's not a pattern.

I have zero domestic incidents involving women. And it will stay that way forever. That's a pattern also.

I think he's a little smart donkey too. I agree the cumulative acts he has committed/been accused of does make it seem as if he thinks he may be something special. My only point was that those headlines make it sound like he was in a throw down with police when in fact all he did was shove one when he was drunk, which was stupid.

IMO he will end up on the short side of the law...or a vigilante of some sort will get him.

I just read the story. Headlines don't phase me any. I saw domestic incident. Restraining order and then a counter restraining order. Drunk and shoved a cop. Then he killed an unarmed kid while he was losing a fight and now he has another domestic incident in his file.

Just saying...........thug........