Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Andrew Wiggins commits to Kansas

Featured Replies

I've never saw it, but apparently it involves the phrase, forget Andrew Wiggins. Hahahahahahaha. :lol2:

 

 

No love?

 

Thanks for the edit whoever. :lol2:

 

 

I tried to phrase it the most within rules version I could think of. :thumb:

  • Replies 151
  • Views 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some UK fans are writing that they are glad he didn't pick UNC, but from UK's standpoint Kansas is the worst possible choice. It is Kansas, and not UNC, that is nipping at UK's heels in terms of total number of all-time wins. If UK stumbles some this year and Kansas excels with Wiggins, UK could be looking up at Kansas in the all-time wins total by the end of the season.

 

Big get by KU.

 

Definitely a big get for KU.

 

I'm not as concerned with Kansas passing UK because I don't think that will happen in the near future. I'm much more concerned with Carolina because I hate them so much. Even more than I hate Louisville, Getslow, meat loaf & the snow suit my mother forces me to wear.

 

I don't believe Self returns any starters, but he's hauled in a really nice recruiting class. Point guard seems to be a point of concern for KU, but they'll have a really solid starting five. Don't think they'll have much off the bench though. I think this catapults them very close to top five consideration in the pre-season.

 

Would have LOVED for Wiggins to be a Cat, but as I said in one of the other threads, I still believe UK is the most talented team in what seems to be a somewhat improved college basketball season for 2013-14.

Thanks for the edit whoever. :lol2:

 

 

I tried to phrase it the most within rules version I could think of. :thumb:

You're welcome, keep it G rated or get called to the principal's office.

Another thing, an Adidas school? I know in the end it doesn't matter what logo is on your college uniform you can sign with whoever in the pros. BUT, you would think Wiggins would be like Nikes prodigal son. I was thinking they were probably trying everything they could to keep him in the swoosh, it usually works for them.

You're welcome, keep it G rated or get called to the principal's office.

 

Yeah I've done been called in a time or two in my decade or so. You don't realize how much you enjoy BGP's until you can't get on here anymore. :lol2:

Wig's girlfriend's aunt will be in my office tomorrow. I am anxious to hear her take on the choice and if the GF had any influence.

Now don't go get your panties in a wad, and don't go acting like anyone is bigger than BGP. :lol2::lol2:

 

I don't think I'm bigger than BGP at all. I love this site and have for years. It just gets old getting bashed almost every time I post something. I work very hard in basketball and it's a full time job. If I post something as factual, I have a really good source on it. There are many times that I'm asked not to post things on my site or publicly. Unfortunately, that's just the nature of the beast.

Definitely a big get for KU.

 

I'm not as concerned with Kansas passing UK because I don't think that will happen in the near future. I'm much more concerned with Carolina because I hate them so much. Even more than I hate Louisville, Getslow, meat loaf & the snow suit my mother forces me to wear.

 

I don't believe Self returns any starters, but he's hauled in a really nice recruiting class. Point guard seems to be a point of concern for KU, but they'll have a really solid starting five. Don't think they'll have much off the bench though. I think this catapults them very close to top five consideration in the pre-season.

 

Would have LOVED for Wiggins to be a Cat, but as I said in one of the other threads, I still believe UK is the most talented team in what seems to be a somewhat improved college basketball season for 2013-14.

Self has been great at developing talent through multiple seasons, but he has never really tried his hand at developing and relying upon Freshman. I am interested to see how it will go.
I don't think I'm bigger than BGP at all. I love this site and have for years. It just gets old getting bashed almost every time I post something. I work very hard in basketball and it's a full time job. If I post something as factual, I have a really good source on it. There are many times that I'm asked not to post things on my site or publicly. Unfortunately, that's just the nature of the beast.

 

Keep doing what you do Wireman. I appreciate any information that you are allowed to pass on to us.

Andrew Wiggins vs. Jabari Parker on November 12th in the Champions Classic.

 

:popcorn:

 

Better than seeing him twice this year..

What a mistake. Kansas? They got lucky against Memphis but Kansas is one of the most overrated programs ever. Good luck Andrew. See you in a year.

 

 

I knew he was full of crap. Wanting to play for a national championship. Whatever. Yeah, your pick of Kansas will get you there.

Better than seeing him twice this year..

 

I'd have welcomed it. He'd have gotten swept.

The college basketball fan in me wanted him to go to UK. I wanted to see the super team. Not that they still won't be as good as I expect them to be but I really wanted to see Wiggins added to that collection of talent.

At least it is all over now. Thank God.

 

 

Even though he messed up. Kansas.....

Another thing' date=' an Adidas school? I know in the end it doesn't matter what logo is on your college uniform you can sign with whoever in the pros. BUT, you would think Wiggins would be like Nikes prodigal son. I was thinking they were probably trying everything they could to keep him in the swoosh, it usually works for them.[/quote']

 

Self and his staff are deeply connected to Nike...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.