Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Andrew Wiggins commits to Kansas

Featured Replies

Good luck to the young man. I was hoping UK but his personality didn't appear to be similar to that of Randle or the Harrisons. That's my view from 30,000 feet.

  • Replies 151
  • Views 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The college basketball fan in me wanted him to go to UK. I wanted to see the super team. Not that they still won't be as good as I expect them to be but I really wanted to see Wiggins added to that collection of talent.

 

As much as I hate it, I feel like Wiggins' decision is good for college basketball as a whole. His presence on the KU roster now turns them into a bona fide contender & levels the playing field a bit.

Good luck to the young man. I was hoping UK but his personality didn't appear to be similar to that of Randle or the Harrisons. That's my view from 30' date='000 feet.[/quote']

 

Agree the Harrison's and Randle I believe are to alpha for him. They are dawgs, stone cold killers.

 

I still believe the Harrison's were the biggest announcement of the class.

Better than seeing him twice this year..

 

Champions Classic is going to be a special event this year.

As much as I hate it, I feel like Wiggins' decision is good for college basketball as a whole. His presence on the KU roster now turns them into a bona fide contender & levels the playing field a bit.

 

Yeah, it is really cool from that perspective. As I said earlier, a lot of star power and strong teams at the top this season. Completely opposite of what we had this season.

Andrew Wiggins vs. Jabari Parker on November 12th in the Champions Classic.

 

:popcorn:

 

I can't wait to see Duke beat the Kansas Wiggins. :D

As much as I hate it, I feel like Wiggins' decision is good for college basketball as a whole. His presence on the KU roster now turns them into a bona fide contender & levels the playing field a bit.

 

I still think Kansas will suck myself. I guess we'll see.

Yeah, it is really cool from that perspective. As I said earlier, a lot of star power and strong teams at the top this season. Completely opposite of what we had this season.

 

The class of 2013 is what will make this season of basketball better. In addition, a lot of top teams from last year return much of their talent. I'm thinking of Michigan State & Louisville in particular. Kentucky & Kansas will rely heavily on freshmen. Duke will rely a lot on freshmen. Michigan State, Louisville, & Carolina will have talent & experience. If Indiana had returned Oladipo & Zeller...

I still think Kansas will suck myself. I guess we'll see.

 

They will. Which is why it is a mistake for him to go there. Doesn't matter though. This one year in his life will be meaningless. Even more so now that he's a Jayhawk.

I still think Kansas will suck myself. I guess we'll see.

 

Point guard is the primary concern with them IMO. They're also said to be in the mix with Black from Memphis. The big guy is raw, but seems to possess a lot of talent. But Self has a pretty solid track record.

The class of 2013 is what will make this season of basketball better. In addition, a lot of top teams from last year return much of their talent. I'm thinking of Michigan State & Louisville in particular. Kentucky & Kansas will rely heavily on freshmen. Duke will rely a lot on freshmen. Michigan State, Louisville, & Carolina will have talent & experience. If Indiana had returned Oladipo & Zeller...

 

Whachu talking about, Willis????

 

Andre Dawkins(senior), Tyler Thornton(senior), Quin Cook(junior),Rasheed Sulaimon(sophomore), Rodney Hood(sophomore), Alex Murphy(sophomore), Amile Jefferson(sophomore), Josh Hairston(senior), Marshall Plumlee(sophomore).....Matt Jones, Jabari Parker and Semi Ojeleye are the 3 freshmen. Parker will expected to be an immediate impact but to say Duke will be relying on freshmen is false IMO, lil homey. :D

Point guard is the primary concern with them IMO. They're also said to be in the mix with Black from Memphis. The big guy is raw, but seems to possess a lot of talent. But Self has a pretty solid track record.

 

 

Duke is in the mix for Black also. He's needed more at Duke but Bill Self is doing his John Calipari imitation so he'll probably go to Kansas too. :lol:

They will. Which is why it is a mistake for him to go there. Doesn't matter though. This one year in his life will be meaningless. Even more so now that he's a Jayhawk.

 

Could you be more bitter?

Whachu talking about, Willis????

 

Andre Dawkins(senior), Tyler Thornton(senior), Quin Cook(junior),Rasheed Sulaimon(sophomore), Rodney Hood(sophomore), Alex Murphy(sophomore), Amile Jefferson(sophomore), Josh Hairston(senior), Marshall Plumlee(sophomore).....Matt Jones, Jabari Parker and Semi Ojeleye are the 3 freshmen. Parker will expected to be an immediate impact but to say Duke will be relying on freshmen is false IMO, lil homey. :D

 

Duke has zero national title hopes without Parker IMO. While they won't count on a huge number of freshmen like KU & UK, I still think their long-term success is dependent primarily on Parker.

Duke is in the mix for Black also. He's needed more at Duke but Bill Self is doing his John Calipari imitation so he'll probably go to Kansas too. :lol:

 

I haven't followed Black much. Who else is in for him? I don't even know what position he plays.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.