Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Andrew Wiggins commits to Kansas

Featured Replies

The college basketball fan in me is glad that he chose Kansas (if not UK) because college basketball is better when Kansas is a top team and a contender. I'm also glad because I enjoy watching Kansas play. I hate to see players go to a school on the West Coast (like UCLA) because I don't watch many of their games throughout the year, which is might fault but that's how it is.

 

Kentucky's team is still loaded and all this just makes me more excited for the start of the season.

  • Replies 151
  • Views 23.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good thing Wireman didn't vote in the poll, it would have been a dead giveaway at that point.

Why would you wear waders? I said in the other thread that Bill Self feels confident he has Wiggins and then Wiggins chose Kansas. Not much crap there.

 

Because you would have said "I feel confident he is going to Kansas based on my source."

 

Everybody on this board knows that's how you would have played it.

Why would you wear waders? I said in the other thread that Bill Self feels confident he has Wiggins and then Wiggins chose Kansas. Not much crap there.

 

Hamilton was confident, yada, yada. That scholly was open at every school who had a shot.

Andrew Wiggins vs. Jabari Parker on November 12th in the Champions Classic.

 

:popcorn:

Julius Randle @J30_RANDLE

Lol we have the greatest fans in the world ..

Because you would have said "I feel confident he is going to Kansas based on my source."

 

Everybody on this board knows that's how you would have played it.

 

That's cool. I'll go back to enjoying BGP from a reader's perspective. I never said anything about knowing where he was going. I said Bill Self feels that he has him. And he did feel that way. I have his direct quotes but that's not something that can be posted publicly.

Daggum Roy @DaggumRoy

Takin' ma Colar, goin' home.

 

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

That's cool. I'll go back to enjoying BGP from a reader's perspective. I never said anything about knowing where he was going. I said Bill Self feels that he has him. And he did feel that way. I have his direct quotes but that's not something that can be posted publicly.

 

 

Now don't go get your panties in a wad, and don't go acting like anyone is bigger than BGP. :lol2::lol2:

According to Keith Morehouse, Kentucky wasn't even his top 2...came down to Kansas and FSU

 

Mitchell Wiggins confirms this.

Wireman, just a bit of advice, if you have a source you can't reveal or info you need to keep on the DL, don't reveal it after the fact, any message board junkie could do that.

What's the story on that video? Wiggins and the Harrisons not seeing eye to eye?

 

I've never saw it, but apparently it involves the phrase, forget Andrew Wiggins. Hahahahahahaha. :lol2:

 

 

No love?

So if we believe twitter, sources knew for a fact where he was going before his parents and coach, KU must have a really relaxed summer session, and the Arthur Bryant factor might have put KU over the top?

Andrew Wiggins vs. Jabari Parker on November 12th in the Champions Classic.

 

:popcorn:

 

Now thats must see TV, even if your like me and dislike both schools.

That's cool. I'll go back to enjoying BGP from a reader's perspective. I never said anything about knowing where he was going. I said Bill Self feels that he has him. And he did feel that way. I have his direct quotes but that's not something that can be posted publicly.

 

I enjoy your posts. Many others on here do also. Keep em coming. :thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.