What exactly does Obama do?

Fast and Furious. I didn't know

Benghazi talking points changed by state department. I didn't know

IRS targets conservative groups. I didn't know

DOJ obtains AP phone records. I didn't know

Maybe he needs to spend less time on the golf course????:lol:

If he was the CEO of one of those evil corporations that he has been after would the libs give him a pass?

In fairness though he did kill Bin Laden. Just ask him he'll tell you.

Edited by All Tell

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What does he do. Here is what he does.

Golf

Vacation

Vacation with Michelle and kids

Golf some more

Shoot Hoops

Have concerts at WH

Goes on late night talk shows

Golfs

Vacations

Fundraisers

Dinners

Golfs

Bash Republicans

Vacations

Guest Birdflu
What does he do. Here is what he does.

Golf

Vacation

Vacation with Michelle and kids

Golf some more

Shoot Hoops

Have concerts at WH

Goes on late night talk shows

Golfs

Vacations

Fundraisers

Dinners

Golfs

Bash Republicans

Vacations

Encourage class warfare.

Pretend Obamacare will save us money

Have selective amnesia, which I guess is included in post 1

Boehner literally plays four times as much golf as Obama. Eisenhower played as much as Crying John.

How you can complain about Obama's vacation time following W is beyond me, who spent a total of 32 months (over 900 days) at either Camp David or his ranch. From the start of his presidency til last November Obama had a total of 72 days "off" in Hawaii and Martha's Vineyard.

Edited by 02Ram54

Boehner literally plays four times as much golf as Obama. Eisenhower played as much as Crying John.

How you can complain about Obama's vacation time following W is beyond me, who spent a total of 32 months (over 900 days) at either Camp David or his ranch. From the start of his presidency til last November Obama had a total of 72 days "off" in Hawaii and Martha's Vineyard.

Bush, Bush. Please, it has been 6yrs since Bush, get to now, which by the way the time we are in now, not the past. Oh wait, Benghazi was in the past, nothing there either. Just 4 dead Americans with no arrest and some poor guy making fun of Muhammad.

One of the worst excuses in the history of mankind is " the other guy did it too' All Tell -- Too funny , I made the same exact observation on another board yesterday .... all the scandals , I knew NOTHING , The military finds and kills OBL and it's " I GOT HIM " . would be laughable if were not sad . You cant have it both ways .

We'll just have to wait until the end of O's term to see how they stack up.

Obama will need to spend over two total years between now and January 2017 on vacation to catch up to W. As in, spend half of his second term on vacation. I'm sure Republicans would like to see that happen, but I'm going to go out on a limb and say it's not going to happen.

One of the worst excuses in the history of mankind is " the other guy did it too'

If you add partial days that Obama has spent at David, we're comparing about 125 days in four years (that's about 4.5 weeks a year) to about 975 days in eight years (17.5 weeks a year). Is that really a case of "the other guy did it too?" Do you truly, in you heart, call that equal?

If that amount of time is too much, what is the correct number of days?

Honestly, Obama should take more time off (again, I know, like four years off, amiright? har har). It's the worst job on the planet. And besides, it's not like any of them really have a day off. Wherever you go, there you are with the power to start Armageddon at a command.

I just find this to be a hilariously stupid talking point.

Way to ignore the point of the post in the first place.

From the amount of I don't knows that Obama has used he's either totally inept or he is purely a figurehead that is not told anything.

Then again your blind loyalty to Obama is well known so I guess none of us should be surprised that you would totally ignore the substance of the post.

And if it kept him from screwing anything else up I really wish he would spend more of his second term on vacation but then again by his own admission he know nothing about anything that goes on in his own administration so I guess it really wouldn't make a difference.

Way to ignore the point of the post in the first place.

From the amount of I don't knows that Obama has used he's either totally inept or he is purely a figurehead that is not told anything.

Then again your blind loyalty to Obama is well known so I guess none of us should be surprised that you would totally ignore the substance of the post.

And if it kept him from screwing anything else up I really wish he would spend more of his second term on vacation but then again by his own admission he know nothing about anything that goes on in his own administration so I guess it really wouldn't make a difference.

First of all, yup, I'm a blind, loyal supporter, who would never say anything cross about Our Great Leader.

Second, yes, they're all figureheads.

If you add partial days that Obama has spent at David, we're comparing about 125 days in four years (that's about 4.5 weeks a year) to about 975 days in eight years (17.5 weeks a year). Is that really a case of "the other guy did it too?" Do you truly, in you heart, call that equal?

If that amount of time is too much, what is the correct number of days?

Honestly, Obama should take more time off (again, I know, like four years off, amiright? har har). It's the worst job on the planet. And besides, it's not like any of them really have a day off. Wherever you go, there you are with the power to start Armageddon at a command.

I just find this to be a hilariously stupid talking point.

Almost as hilarious as Obamunists IMMEDIATELY going to the "Bush did it" talking point every time anything remotely negative comes out about the man who campaigned on changing the way things are done in DC.

On the DOJ probe into the AP phone records, as a Senator Obama cosponsored legislation that would have protected those records from subpoena. It was the Republican house that blocked it.