What exactly does Obama do?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Even if they wanted a 'true' vacation they wouldn't be able to have one. It is impossible. It's not like they can turn their phone off. Their only alone time is probably when they drop a deuce and even then there is probably somebody standing outside the bathroom door with a can of Febreze needing 2 minutes of their time.

This is great! Will you write some of my standup material for me?

Interesting editorial in today's C-J. "Scathing" is a term that comes to mind. Take note of this occasion, righties, as it takes an awful lot for a liberal newspaper to come down hard against a Democratic president, and especially Obama.

To me, the vacation time is stupid and silly. Nothing more than talking points from both sides.

The issue that I believe holds some weight, is President Obama's complete lack of accountibility. Every time something negative has taken place, he denies culpability and/or knowledge of it. That, to me, is a sign of a poor leader. Good leaders accept responsibility and learn from failures. President Obama hasn't appeared to do either IMO.

To me, the vacation time is stupid and silly. Nothing more than talking points from both sides.

The issue that I believe holds some weight, is President Obama's complete lack of accountibility. Every time something negative has taken place, he denies culpability and/or knowledge of it. That, to me, is a sign of a poor leader. Good leaders accept responsibility and learn from failures. President Obama hasn't appeared to do either IMO.

This.