Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins at Reds Series 04/18 thru 04/21/13

Featured Replies

Did I just see the crawl at the bottom of the screen correctly, that Jeter has a fractured ankle and is out until the All-Star Break?

  • Replies 279
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Crazy stat on Phillips... Batting .429 with runners in scoring position and 2 outs

Phillips batting .571 with an 0-2 count he is on fire!!!

 

Bruce by contrast has come up 17 times with runners in scoring position and 2 outs and got 2 hits for a .118 average

I think Votto will get in his groove, we just need to be patient. I retweeted something today and his number this year are better than last year so far, I will put the info on here.

 

He's not seeing very good pitches either. As long as Dat Dude keeps playing well, that will change.

Did I just see the crawl at the bottom of the screen correctly, that Jeter has a fractured ankle and is out until the All-Star Break?

 

I heard something about that on the radio but didn't catch the details so that is probably right.

3 pizza.jpg

 

3 strikeouts left to free pizza time. (Memo to Buddy Larosa....given the makeup of the Reds pitching staff this year.....buy more pizza's.)

Votto is blowing up with runners in scoring position... .154 avg. with 2 RBI and 13 AB :ohbrother:

 

Phillips on the other hand is batting (runners in scoring position) .476 with 15 RBI in 21AB :clap:

 

Hey you edited after I posted! Hahaha but yes we agree BPhil has succeeded with Vottos walks. Id like him to have a little more production though

I think Votto will get in his groove, we just need to be patient. I retweeted something today and his number this year are better than last year so far, I will put the info on here.

 

Through 15 games:

2012: .269/.418/.385, 1 HR, 14BB, 16K

2013: .277/.521/.404, 1 HR, 22BB, 14K

Here's another weird thing happening so far this year that I doubt anyone has noticed. Jay Bruce is actually hitting around 300 and has no home runs. If you told me at the beginning of this year that through roughly 15 games Joey Votto would have 3 RBI and Bruce would have 0 home runs, I'd say you were crazy.

He wanted no part of Meso. WP was on purpose.

Stanton may have a cannon, but he sucks as an outfielder.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.