Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins at Reds Series 04/18 thru 04/21/13

Featured Replies

Dang. Just saw Philips in the dugout talking to Frazier, leaning his head back on the wall. Did not look too happy.

  • Replies 279
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teddy is one of those kids that never has a bad day. He gives this team and everyone so much joy that makes me smile and appreciate my life. This kid needs to stay.

Let BP sit the rest of this one out.

 

Never thought I'd be saying this...but I want Cesar in the game!!!

Think ESPN is getting any good footage of Teddy for E:60????

[ATTACH=CONFIG]39735[/ATTACH]

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

Bring on the '27 Yankees.

full pizza.jpg

 

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

 

Bring on the '27 Yankees.

Hows the game going fellas just got home.

 

Teddy seems to be enjoying the game quite a bit.

I bet Paul Dougherty will write something about how the Reds should keep Teddy full-time.

Phillies had runners on 1st and 3rd with nobody out in the bottom of the 9th, and couldn't get the run in. Cards win 4-3.

I bet Paul Dougherty will write something about how the Reds should keep Teddy full-time.

 

With a footnote to Cincysportsfan, the Reds need to keep Teddy around to remind them about the joy of the game.

I bet Paul Dougherty will write something about how the Reds should keep Teddy full-time.

 

I wouldn't mind it a bit (Teddy staying, not the article). Like I said, help remind the Reds players why they started playing this game in the first place...and it wasn't for the million dollar contracts, the trophy wives or the gold jewelry...it was for the love of the game. I think it would help keep them grounded. So, I"m all for it.

Who is Teddy?

 

The bat boy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.