Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins at Reds Series 04/18 thru 04/21/13

Featured Replies

Back to the Boston coverage.

  • Replies 279
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I leave HT in charge' date=' and he is a no show. He gone. :madman:[/quote']

 

I knew that was coming. :lol2:

 

I knew that was coming. :lol2:

 

So what happened?

 

So what happened?

 

Gotta be honest, I was way more interested in the man hunt.

Gotta be honest, I was way more interested in the man hunt.

 

Pretty acceptable if you ask me. If I wasn't working the game tonight, that's exactly what I would've been doing.

 

Hate seeing the Reds lose that one after a great outing by Latos. Tought on the beer vendor tonight, especially when you were stuck upstairs. Oh well, here's to a good crowd and hopefully a win for DatDude Bobblehead day!

I went to the game last night And holy crap was it cold.

Edited by Randy Parker
Rule 8

Getting ready to head down to the ballpark on this beautiful day to sell some beer. DatDude's bobblehead. It's gonna be a good day! Let's go Reds!

Changing of the guard? Lets certainly hope so.

image-2381043555.jpg

Is Hanigan hurt? Thumb injury or something?

 

Tough loss last night, I just finished watching the game this morning. Latos pitched really well, seems like that happens to him quite a bit but I have no stats to back that up.

Meso is 2-2 so far on the day, with a run scored. Reds lead 2-0 after 4.

I'm at a wedding, still watching the game from mu MLB AB app, and still posting. The rest of you all suck. :lol2:

I'm at a wedding, still watching the game from mu MLB AB app, and still posting. The rest of you all suck. :lol2:

 

You're at a wedding reception and you're posting on BGP? Come on. Hit the dance floor. Cut it loose.

 

You're at a wedding reception and you're posting on BGP? Come on. Hit the dance floor. Cut it loose.

 

Knowing him he was posting during the ceremony

Bruce needs a big time two-out hit here in the 11th to win this thing.

Bruce strikes out swinging at ball four at his ankles. Going to the 12th.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.