April 21, 201313 yr Somebody get Stanton a road map, a GPS, and a guide dog....that guy is LOST!! And we thought Adam Dunn was bad . Stanton is horrible !
April 21, 201313 yr Choo is going to give Hamilton an extra year in AAA. If the Reds deal out some serious cash.
April 21, 201313 yr Great win for the Reds today, even though Parra did his best to help lose a little thunder. Either way, I'm happy with 3 from the Marlins. If anyone is going to the game tomorrow, I'm going to be selling "Reds Punch" (only two vendors for the stadium). It's the first liquor drink that has ever been sold in the seats, started last Monday. Its a Rum concoction and I think will be a big hit when it gets a little warmer, especially those Friday & Saturday night games. Actually a little cheaper than beer too!
April 21, 201313 yr Heisey has to sit. It may be also time to ask Choo what it takes to sign him for another two or three years. Move him to left and Ludwick will be gone if Hamilton is ready.
April 21, 201313 yr Great win for the Reds today, even though Parra did his best to help lose a little thunder. Either way, I'm happy with 3 from the Marlins. If anyone is going to the game tomorrow, I'm going to be selling "Reds Punch" (only two vendors for the stadium). It's the first liquor drink that has ever been sold in the seats, started last Monday. Its a Rum concoction and I think will be a big hit when it gets a little warmer, especially those Friday & Saturday night games. Actually a little cheaper than beer too! Is that the stuff they were selling out of a backpack looking thing?
April 21, 201313 yr Parra's performance may have actually sealed his fate when Marshall comes back. Glad that it didn't cost the Reds, though. Now to move on to the Cubbies.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.