Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins at Reds Series 04/18 thru 04/21/13

Featured Replies

Choo with a double to start off the 13th...he's been on base 6 times today!

  • Replies 279
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Votto intentionally walked...brings up Phillips with runners on the corners.

Where's everybody at?!? LRCW should be here saying Phillips is going to ground into a double play.

Phillips with long sac fly!!! Game winning RBI on Brandon Phillips bobblehead day!

Great day at GABP. Fun crowd, saw someone get engaged, that is a first for me as a vendor. Glad to see the Reds picked up a win! Here's to another great day at the ballpark tomorrow!

Great day at GABP. Fun crowd, saw someone get engaged, that is a first for me as a vendor. Glad to see the Reds picked up a win! Here's to another great day at the ballpark tomorrow!

 

So, what do the beer vendors do when a game goes extras like today? Switch to soft drinks? Popcorn? Get to sit (stand) and watch the game? :D

So, what do the beer vendors do when a game goes extras like today? Switch to soft drinks? Popcorn? Get to sit (stand) and watch the game? :D

 

We have to stop selling beer at the end of the 7th or 2.5 hours after the scheduled first pitch, whichever comes first. If we wanted, we could go back out and sell Peanuts, Soda, Lemon Chills, and etc. But that is done at the end of the 8th. After the you won't see vendors anymore. I wish we could stay for the rest of the game because I would sometimes, like today, but we aren't "allowed" too.

 

I usually sell beer, peanuts, and soda. So by the time that end of the 7th finishes or the 2.5 hours I'm usually ready to roll.

We have to stop selling beer at the end of the 7th or 2.5 hours after the scheduled first pitch, whichever comes first. If we wanted, we could go back out and sell Peanuts, Soda, Lemon Chills, and etc. But that is done at the end of the 8th. After the you won't see vendors anymore. I wish we could stay for the rest of the game because I would sometimes, like today, but we aren't "allowed" too.

 

I usually sell beer, peanuts, and soda. So by the time that end of the 7th finishes or the 2.5 hours I'm usually ready to roll.

 

Interesting. So, does that mean there are some that are a little "slower" in leaving in situations like this? Or do you have to punch out and exit the premises at the same time?

And yes, it was nice to see Joey stroking the ball again today. Choo's performance so far is just mind boggling.

Good news...Cozart's fingers aren't broken. Will probably get the day off tomorrow.

Interesting. So, does that mean there are some that are a little "slower" in leaving in situations like this? Or do you have to punch out and exit the premises at the same time?

 

I think they used to be cool with vendors sticking around, but something happened during the playoffs last year from the vibe I get (this is my first year).

 

But yeah, some are a little slower. It's kinda of frowned upon. I don't work for the Reds, I work for DNC Sportservice. It was described that we don't give them our product for free, so the Reds don't give us there's. Makes sense, but I'd still stand around every couple of games if I could.

 

You're at a wedding reception and you're posting on BGP? Come on. Hit the dance floor. Cut it loose.

 

 

Knowing him he was posting during the ceremony

 

Before the wedding started. Probably would have Toots, but my phone battery died. :lol2:

 

Before the wedding started. Probably would have Toots, but my phone battery died. :lol2:

 

I'm sure that would have scored big points with mrs LRCW lol

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.