Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins at Reds Series 04/18 thru 04/21/13

Featured Replies

Joel Luckhaupt ‏@jluckhaupt 4m

The last #Reds left-handed pitcher to win his first MLB start was Tom Browning (9/9/1984). Cingrani should join him tonight.

  • Replies 279
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who is Teddy?

 

He's the bat boy...but is actually a 30 year old man with Downs Syndrome. Has enough enthusiasm to fill the entire dugout.

Votto falling behind in the count again, but this time stays comfortable and shoots one over the shortstop. Nice piece of hitting

He's the bat boy...but is actually a 30 year old man with Downs Syndrome. Has enough enthusiasm to fill the entire dugout.

 

Oh ok I know who your talking about, didn't know the name of him. Cool, guess the Reds are winning. How did the Rookie Pitch tonight?

Our rookie was very good. Their rookie....not so good.

Oh ok I know who your talking about, didn't know the name of him. Cool, guess the Reds are winning. How did the Rookie Pitch tonight?

 

Only went 5...threw about 100 pitches...but, held them to just 1 run. 3 outs away from getting the W.

Who delivers the pie? My $$$ is on Latos.

Who delivers the pie? My $$$ is on Latos.

 

Pretty safe bet. I'll throw out Frazier just so I don't copy off of ya!

Give him the avatar.

 

 

All part of the maturity I'm talking about. He's gotta figure out what to do on his own.

Fist pumps all around from Teddy!

 

How about Teddy deliver the pie haha!

Reds win! TeamTeddy!!:banana:

Ugh that interview, tears are flowing. Can't help but love that kid and Todd Frazier.

Ugh that interview, tears are flowing. Can't help but love that kid and Todd Frazier.

 

Same here.

For those that missed it:

 

"I told Todd to hit me a HR. He's my best friend. I'm so proud of him" says Teddy. At least it was something like that. Love the story. I really hope they keep bringing him back. Great for baseball, great for the Reds, great for the players, great for Teddy, and great for the Fans to cheer for him.

Can't beat Teddy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.