Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins at Reds Series 04/18 thru 04/21/13

Featured Replies

Is that the stuff they were selling out of a backpack looking thing?

 

Yup, that's the stuff. I don't really know a lot about it yet because I haven't had any interaction with it, but will tomorrow. They are basically "testing" it now and working out the kinks I think. Might see a lot more of it later in the year if it goes well.

  • Replies 279
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It reminded me of the stuff we made in a blowup swimming pool back in college. Man I miss those days.

Reds back in 1st by a 1/2 game thanks to Mitchell Boggs.

It reminded me of the stuff we made in a blowup swimming pool back in college. Man I miss those days.

 

Well I hope that means it gets your stamp of approval haha!

Someone asked me the other day, "If you could be any person that has ever existed in the history of mankind, who would it be?" I seriously answered, "Corky Miller". Seems like he's living the dream.

 

If anyone is going to the game tomorrow, I'm going to be selling "Reds Punch" (only two vendors for the stadium). It's the first liquor drink that has ever been sold in the seats, started last Monday. Its a Rum concoction and I think will be a big hit when it gets a little warmer, especially those Friday & Saturday night games. Actually a little cheaper than beer too!

 

Pre poured? Carrying a cooler of it? Sounds like a good idea...

Heisey has to sit. It may be also time to ask Choo what it takes to sign him for another two or three years. Move him to left and Ludwick will be gone if Hamilton is ready.

 

I've read it would take in the realm of 4 years 60 million-ish.... I haven't looked at the finances, but if there is any way possible, I'd look into it if he keeps doing what he's doing... It might push Ludwick to the bench next year if they're ready for Billy... Or give Billy another year in AAA...

I've read it would take in the realm of 4 years 60 million-ish.... I haven't looked at the finances, but if there is any way possible, I'd look into it if he keeps doing what he's doing... It might push Ludwick to the bench next year if they're ready for Billy... Or give Billy another year in AAA...

 

I don't see how it would be possible at that price and he will get at least that most likely.

I don't see how it would be possible at that price and he will get at least that most likely.

 

Choo gonna be a yankee.

I've read it would take in the realm of 4 years 60 million-ish.... I haven't looked at the finances, but if there is any way possible, I'd look into it if he keeps doing what he's doing... It might push Ludwick to the bench next year if they're ready for Billy... Or give Billy another year in AAA...

 

I don't see how it would be possible at that price and he will get at least that most likely.

 

The only thing that makes me think it could be possible to sign Choo is Arroyo is coming off the books. I don't see the Reds bringing him back. That frees up about $7M.

 

Do they control Bailey for one more year? If not, they will need that money to sign him and I always sign pitching before hitting. Then you have to have money for Cueto and Latos the next year. It would be really tough for the Reds. The biggest thing that would help make it possible is hitting 2.75M+ in attendance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.