Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins at Reds Series 04/18 thru 04/21/13

Featured Replies

I'm so glad it's baseball season again. I am also looking forward to watching the young southpaw pitch for the Reds tonight. And apparently the Marlins have a very talented and entertaining pitcher pitching for them tonight. Should be a good game.

  • Replies 279
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm so glad it's baseball season again. I am also looking forward to watching the young southpaw pitch for the Reds tonight. And apparently the Marlins have a very talented and entertaining pitcher pitching for them tonight. Should be a good game.

 

 

Darn rookies. :madman::madman::madman::madman::madman:

  • Author

 

Darn rookies. :madman::madman::madman::madman::madman:

 

The rookies could both get hit hard but I am still looking forward to seeing them both pitch. What do you have against rookies?

The rookies could both get hit hard but I am still looking forward to seeing them both pitch. What do you have against rookies?

 

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: Not what I was talking about.

I'm blaming HT if this all goes wrong. He wants to take credit for the last series, and then he let's this crap happen.

I'm blaming HT if this all goes wrong. He wants to take credit for the last series, and then he let's this crap happen.

 

Are you kidding me? I was just getting on to start this thread!

  • Author

So I am not allowed to start threads?

 

Do I need to pay more than $20 to have that right?

Are you kidding me? I was just getting on to start this thread!!!!!!!

 

 

Why hadn't you already?

Why hadn't you already?

 

Oh I don't know something called work, sometimes I have to do things. :lol2:

So I am not allowed to start threads?

 

Do I need to pay more than $20 to have that right?

 

 

Relax Johnnie B. It was a joke. We do a lot of that around here. If you can't handle a little rookie hazing we'll have to ship you back down to AA. :lol2:

Oh I don't know something called work, sometimes I have to do things. :lol2:

 

 

I see where your priorities are. That's why you'll always be an average player. You have so much potential, yet you're not willing to put the work in to get there.

  • Author

 

Relax Johnnie B. It was a joke. We do a lot of that around here. If you can't handle a little rookie hazing we'll have to ship you back down to AA. :lol2:

 

I know. I was joking too.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.