Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins at Reds Series 04/18 thru 04/21/13

Featured Replies

So I am not allowed to start threads?

 

Do I need to pay more than $20 to have that right?

 

You have to take LRCW to Sizzler.

  • Replies 279
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So I am not allowed to start threads?

 

Do I need to pay more than $20 to have that right?

 

You have to take LRCW to Sizzler.

 

From the stories I keep hearing, I recommend choosing to pay the $20 Johnnie B.

From the stories I keep hearing, I recommend choosing to pay the $20 Johnnie B.

 

 

Isn't Sizzler a buffet? It couldn't be that expensive for him.

Johnnie B, I'm willing to share my avatar with you if you want. :sssh:

  • Author
Johnnie B' date=' I'm willing to share my avatar with you if you want. :sssh:[/quote']

 

As I stated in the other thread, some people don't appreciate what they have. Almost 1600 wins ranking him in the top 20 of all time.

As I stated in the other thread, some people don't appreciate what they have. Almost 1600 wins ranking him in the top 20 of all time.

 

JB, stay involved here the rest of the season. I need all the support I can get as I defend Dusty. It has been lonely at times. But, I will warn you, you might start to feel like this ....

 

:banghead:

As I stated in the other thread, some people don't appreciate what they have. Almost 1600 wins ranking him in the top 20 of all time.

 

JB, stay involved here the rest of the season. I need all the support I can get as I defend Dusty. It has been lonely at times. But, I will warn you, you might start to feel like this ....

 

:banghead:

 

I've admitted that Dusty has some good qualities as a manager. It's his in game decisions that drive me batty at times. Besides it's a proven fact the Reds play better when I'm bashing him. The avatar will remain up all season.

Doesnt Dusty have 2 pitchers on the DL?

 

 

And?

Joel Luckhaupt ‏@jluckhaupt

 

Votto comp (thru 15 games):

 

2012: .269/.418/.385, 1 HR, 14BB, 16K

2013: .277/.521/.404, 1 HR, 22BB, 14K

And?

 

Isnt Dusty know for having pitchers on the DL?

Doesnt Dusty have 2 pitchers on the DL?

 

Isnt Dusty know for having pitchers on the DL?

 

I am assuming you are looking for that sarcasm icon, but just in case ...

 

How did the Reds starters do last year?

I am assuming you are looking for that sarcasm icon, but just in case ...

 

How did the Reds starters do last year?

 

They did very good health wise, which could mean Dusty over used them and now this year they are falling apart. Its week 3 of the season and 2 on the DL already.

They did very good health wise, which could mean Dusty over used them and now this year they are falling apart. Its week 3 of the season and 2 on the DL already.

 

How were they over used last year?

Last year Marshall threw his lowest inning total in his MLB career.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.