Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins at Reds Series 04/18 thru 04/21/13

Featured Replies

  • Replies 279
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Choo can flat out rake.

Hoping the crowd is a lot bigger tomorrow night than it looks tonight. Saturday should be nice with Dat Dude's bobblehead!

Choo can flat out rake.

 

Such a solid trade for the Reds. Love having Choo on our team!

The bats have woken up

Choo can flat out rake.

 

He could play the outfield worse than Adam Dunn, and getting him for Stubbs would still be worth it.

No doubt, but in his last appearance at Louisville he was at 40 pitches after 2 innings. It sounds like it may be the norm, but hopefully he'll be more relaxed next time out.

 

I hope so. I'd guess that the combination of getting his first start, and the fact that the last 3 Reds pitchers have been nothing short of brilliant their last time out...he's feeling a little pressure to perform.

Votto falls behind in a count and swings weaker at a 2 strike pitch than Bronson Aroyyo's fastball and dribbles back to the pitcher. Still has 2 walks though.

Teddy has em rolling...go Teddy!!!

 

I thought that I saw him in the dugout an inning or two ago. I don't know if it was Thom or Chris who said it, but I completely agree, keep bringing him back!

Votto falls behind in a count and swings weaker at a 2 strike pitch than Bronson Aroyyo's fastball and dribbles back to the pitcher. Still has 2 walks though.

 

Votto is blowing up with runners in scoring position... .154 avg. with 2 RBI and 13 AB :ohbrother:

 

Phillips on the other hand is batting (runners in scoring position) .476 with 15 RBI in 21AB :clap:

Cingrani has 7 strikeouts, pretty impressive so far. It does seem they've fouled off quite a few balls, but that may just be me.

Come on Tony...one more out, and then take a seat on the bench and let the bullpen get you your first W as a Reds starter.

Votto is blowing up with runners in scoring position... .154 avg. with 2 RBI and 13 AB :ohbrother:

 

Obviously his performance is still benefiting the team with BP's RBI's. But I guess I just want him to look like that MVP hitter I know he is.

Man is he slow to the plate. I have to believe that is going to be a problem unless he has some kind of move to first that makes that work.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.