Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins at Reds Series 04/18 thru 04/21/13

Featured Replies

HT, I'm going to see how much you've matured. Im leaving for Nashville in the morning. I'll be there all weekend for my brother's wedding. I'm going to leave you in charge. This is your big opportunity you've been dreaming about. Don't disappoint me.

  • Replies 279
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HT, I'm going to see how much you've matured. Im leaving for Nashville in the morning. I'll be there all weekend for my brother's wedding. I'm going to leave you in charge. This is your big opportunity you've been dreaming about. Don't disappoint me.

 

Give him the avatar.

What happened to the ice cream they gave out as well with Pizza last year? That made it better

It's 11K's for pizza this year ya'll...I think it was only 10 last year. And last year got you free UDF ice cream too, this year its only pizza.

With the Marlins here for 4, LaRosa's may take a beating. The Marlins ruin economies wherever they go.

What happened to the ice cream they gave out as well with Pizza last year? That made it better

 

No ice cream this year but I predict some pie in the post game interview.

Phillips is hurting, which makes me hurt as well. Uh Oh

Teddy just put a tear in my eye. That was cool seeing him celebrate like that

Reds need to keep Teddy for the rest of the year. Remind them about the joy of the game.

I'm sitting here tearing up. That was by far the best thing I've seen in a long time. Gotta keep Teddy.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.