Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Marlins at Reds Series 04/18 thru 04/21/13

Featured Replies

Does Leake pitch again today??

  • Replies 279
  • Views 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does Leake pitch again today??

 

 

If you watch a replay of last night's game he does.

At Arizona State "Pete" Leake played first, second, short, left, center and right in addition to pitching. I'm just sez'in.

I don't know about anyone else but this HT / LRCW battle may be better than watching the game. :popcorn::lol2:

Does Leake pitch again today??
No but he may pinch hit, there is a pitcher that can hit. 3 hits last night
Joel Luckhaupt ‏@jluckhaupt

 

Votto comp (thru 15 games):

 

2012: .269/.418/.385, 1 HR, 14BB, 16K

2013: .277/.521/.404, 1 HR, 22BB, 14K

 

He's having a good year so far. But if you compare stats it shows he made more contact last year than this year. What I said in the previous thread is that I think he's settling for too many walks making him complacent in the box to draw one. Nothing is wrong with that for a leadoff hitter, but as a 3 hitter I expect him to make more contact than he does. If he wants to get a lot of hits this year he will have to swing early in the count. They even said this in ESPN the other day. I'd like to know how many times he's struck out this year with men in scoring position.

If this series goes wrong I hate to see what happens to the out of turn thread starter. Oh good Lord!

You have to take LRCW to Sizzler.
Stop by Wells Fargo before you go.
Stop by Wells Fargo before you go.

 

He said we could just put it on your tab there.

If this series goes wrong I hate to see what happens to the out of turn thread starter. Oh good Lord!

 

I recall ekubum delivering several series sweeps for the Reds last year. Are we holding him out until later in the year??

He said we could just put it on your tab there.

I wouldn't doubt that. I'm appetizer poor.

I recall ekubum delivering several series sweeps for the Reds last year. Are we holding him out until later in the year??

 

 

Well as you can see with this thread it's all out of control this year.

And it looks like we may have officially gone to a platoon in LF, and yes I'm happy about Meso starting again tonight. I think this is the best lineup without Ludwick available.

 

 

Shin-Soo Choo CF

Zack Cozart SS

Joey Votto 1B

Brandon Phillips 2B

Jay Bruce RF

Todd Frazier 3B

Xavier Paul LF

Devin Mesoroco C

Tony Cingrani LHP

Former Red starting at SS for the Marlins.

 

Chris Coghlan LF

Chris Valaika SS

Giancarlo Stanton RF

Placido Polanco 3B

Greg Dobbs 1B

Justin Reggiano CF

Rob Brantly C

Donovan Solano 2B

Jose Fernandez RHP

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.