Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Dilts at Dayton has resigned...

Featured Replies

If not Hunt, then who in Highlands?

 

I don't know of another assistant besides Tommy Lykins?

  • Replies 40
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know of another assistant besides Tommy Lykins?

 

I guess Coach Menifee

Who has the best chance of getting the job? I thought Menifee would apply for the Highlands job.

 

Maybe he did.

If not Hunt, then who in Highlands?

 

Steve's wife teaches at Dayton and he could use some Head Coaching experience but Man taking the Dayton job is a tough way to start out.

I don't know of another assistant besides Tommy Lykins?

 

Lykins isnt going anywhere and is happy where hes at. Jmo

  • Author

I've heard the interviews started yesterday for this one....

  • Author
Steve's wife teaches at Dayton and he could use some Head Coaching experience but Man taking the Dayton job is a tough way to start out.

 

I've heard that Coach Hunt did NOT apply.

 

QUOTE=Asher2012;4633730]I ran into Coach Walls at the State Tourney. He had just resigned from coach football at Dayton because he wanted to focus on basketball and he has a new addition to his family, right before Coach Dilts resigned. He said that he "LOVED" being at Scott and working with Coach Carr. I tried to sell it to him because he is a "Dayton guy" and he just said he loved the atmosphere @Scott. I got the feeling that he wanted to spend the summers with his son!!

 

Not saying you're wrong but Coach Walls must have had a change of heart. I've heard from a pretty reliable source that he was one of the interviews granted. Along with Coach Menifee, the younger Coach Dilts, Coach Rogg, and one other. Possibly a Campbell County assistant???

I've heard that Coach Hunt did NOT apply.

 

QUOTE=Asher2012;4633730]I ran into Coach Walls at the State Tourney. He had just resigned from coach football at Dayton because he wanted to focus on basketball and he has a new addition to his family, right before Coach Dilts resigned. He said that he "LOVED" being at Scott and working with Coach Carr. I tried to sell it to him because he is a "Dayton guy" and he just said he loved the atmosphere @Scott. I got the feeling that he wanted to spend the summers with his son!!

 

Not saying you're wrong but Coach Walls must have had a change of heart. I've heard from a pretty reliable source that he was one of the interviews granted. Along with Coach Menifee, the younger Coach Dilts, Coach Rogg, and one other. Possibly a Campbell County assistant???

 

Who has the best chance of getting this job?

Not saying you're wrong but Coach Walls must have had a change of heart. I've heard from a pretty reliable source that he was one of the interviews granted. Along with Coach Menifee, the younger Coach Dilts, Coach Rogg, and one other. Possibly a Campbell County assistant???

 

Who has the best chance of getting this job?

 

I like the Menifee option. He has assisted at Campbell County and had the head coach job at Bellevue previously.

Not saying you're wrong but Coach Walls must have had a change of heart. I've heard from a pretty reliable source that he was one of the interviews granted. Along with Coach Menifee, the younger Coach Dilts, Coach Rogg, and one other. Possibly a Campbell County assistant???

 

Who has the best chance of getting this job?

Menefee

Heard Billy Rogg is the new coach!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.