Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Dilts at Dayton has resigned...

Featured Replies

Have known Darrell for quite some time, great guy, would do a great job IMO.

 

Beat me to this post..............

 

Mike Walls also seemed to do a good job at the Grove..................

  • Replies 40
  • Views 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My two cents, for what it's worth:

 

If the names on this thread are truly applicants, my guess would be that Beau Menefee would be one of the front runners. I believe he was the Head Coach at Bellevue some years back, but I could be wrong. I know that he was on staff there.

 

Mike Walls would be an obvious choice considering he's a Dayton guy, been a HC and just came off of a staff that went to the Regional Final. I thought he coached football at Dayton as well, but it's been a few years since I've been to one of their games.

 

Bill Rogg, Darrell Patton & Nathan Dilts have all put in time with the program, which is great for the kids in the system, but I don't know if any are ready to be the HC. Not a shot at any of those three, just my opinion. Part of me thinks a change in scenery would be best for the administration, but sometimes continuity is what's best for the kids.

 

I hope that whomever the Principal and Superintendent hire is the perfect fit. Nothing better than seeing the little guy succeed, i.e. Augusta.

I ran into Coach Walls at the State Tourney. He had just resigned from coach football at Dayton because he wanted to focus on basketball and he has a new addition to his family, right before Coach Dilts resigned. He said that he "LOVED" being at Scott and working with Coach Carr. I tried to sell it to him because he is a "Dayton guy" and he just said he loved the atmosphere @Scott. I got the feeling that he wanted to spend the summers with his son!!

I ran into Coach Walls at the State Tourney. He had just resigned from coach football at Dayton because he wanted to focus on basketball and he has a new addition to his family, right before Coach Dilts resigned. He said that he "LOVED" being at Scott and working with Coach Carr. I tried to sell it to him because he is a "Dayton guy" and he just said he loved the atmosphere @Scott. I got the feeling that he wanted to spend the summers with his son!!

 

Can't argue with that!

I ran into Coach Walls at the State Tourney. He had just resigned from coach football at Dayton because he wanted to focus on basketball and he has a new addition to his family, right before Coach Dilts resigned. He said that he "LOVED" being at Scott and working with Coach Carr. I tried to sell it to him because he is a "Dayton guy" and he just said he loved the atmosphere @Scott. I got the feeling that he wanted to spend the summers with his son!!

 

From what I've heard, Walls will also be a member of Scott's football staff too this year. He was the middle school coach at Woodland when this years senior class was in 8th grade.

  • Author

Have heard rumblings that they set up interviews after the school comes back from spring break. But heard nothing more on who they might be interviewing.

Interviews start next week, Tuesday and Wednesday.

  • Author
Interviews start next week, Tuesday and Wednesday.

 

Any idea who is scheduled to be interview Asher?

Any idea who is scheduled to be interview Asher?

 

I shall plead the 5th!! I will not incriminate myself or anyone else.

  • Author
I shall plead the 5th!! I will not incriminate myself or anyone else.

 

:lol2: Fair enough lol. I guess I have to go try and do my own homework now.

Rumors from someone closet the program says 2 former Highlands assistants, Beau Menifee for sure, DHS assistants Billy Rogg, Nathan Dilts, & a Newport assistant that played at Calgary.

Rumors from someone closet the program says 2 former Highlands assistants, Beau Menifee for sure, DHS assistants Billy Rogg, Nathan Dilts, & a Newport assistant that played at Calgary.

 

Who has the best chance of getting the job? I thought Menifee would apply for the Highlands job.

I think if Steve Hunt applies, because rumor has it that he doesn't have much a chance in Ft. Thomas, that he is favorite because of his connections to the administration.

I think if Steve Hunt applies' date=' because rumor has it that he doesn't have much a chance in Ft. Thomas, that he is favorite because of his connections to the administration.[/quote']

 

If not Hunt, then who in Highlands?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.