Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ky/In allstar team announced

Featured Replies

Agree or disagree who should be on there who should not

  • Replies 43
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

Kentucky all star announced try out selection blogs. Courier-journal.com

Players must go through tryouts first. I believe 75 players are invited to try out for Team Kentucky, while Indiana uses the media to hand pick the players to their team.

Tryouts are after the season is over. At least one player from each region is invited (regional Player of the Year) and several others.

Not sure I like Mason Monroe and Kyle Scaggs. Both are great scorers but easily shut down. Take away Mason's left and give Scaggs lots of pressure.

I see a lot of 2 guards and forwards. Can or will Taylor Gover make this team?

This game is nothing but the result of politics. Northern Ky area is nowhere nearly as represented as it should be. Where are kids like Nick Seibert of NCC, Kristian Morgan of Gallatin, Andrew Sampson of SK to name a few? Every year kids that definitely should be on that tryout list are not given a shot because they don't have the right "connections". Like I said, all politics!!

I knew that one was coming.

 

 

As did I.

I knew that one was coming.

I'm so glad of your psychic abilities but truth is truth.

Didn't take a psychic. Took a stopwatch. Matter of time.

To even assert that no one pays attention to NKY basketball is absurd. Totally absurd. No one gives them any credit. Good night, just one time, wouldn't it be refreshing to just say, hey, congratulations to those kids that were selected. Nope, some were just outright cheated is the common refrain.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.