Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ky/In allstar team announced

Featured Replies

Didn't take a psychic. Took a stopwatch Matter of time.

Maybe you should have stopped and watched a little closer because this list is always missing key players every year. I guess at least they are consistent

  • Replies 43
  • Views 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hoping that Justin Saunders and Nate McGovney would of had a shot at a tryout.

I hope we compete with whomever makes the team.

Nick Jackson of Scott deserved some consideration. 6'4, rebounds and passes well. But, good luck to others!! Go KY!!!

Congrats to all the kids WHO made the list.

 

WHO is Ethan Rowe of Pikeville? The other Canadian kid?

 

Would have been nice to see McGovney on that list IMO. Michael Beuter of NCC should have gotten some rec as well.

I was hoping that Justin Saunders and Nate McGovney would of had a shot at a tryout.

Totally agree

Congrats to all the kids WHO made the list.

 

WHO is Ethan Rowe of Pikeville? The other Canadian kid?

 

 

Would have been nice to see McGovney on that list IMO. Michael Beuter of NCC should have gotten some rec as well.

 

Agree on these two also. And is it really fair to give a spot to a Canadian transfer that just became eligible one week before the class A. Is there any allegiance to the kids that have played

Ball here all 4 years of high school? Just bugs the heck out of me! I guess I just dont fall for the hype.

I knew that one was coming.
Believe it or not, politics exists even at the highest levels. It will also exist at the tryouts too, although that does NOT mean the kids selected to tryout and the kids that make the team aren't deserving.

Does the team consist of 12 players?

 

Based on what I know, I would list the top 12 as:

Lavonne Holland-Ballard

Rusty Troutman-Bullitt East

Derek Willis-Bullitt East

Jordan Majors-Hopkinsville

Brandon Price-John Hardin

Jack Whitman-Lexington Catholic

Ken Jah Bosley-Madison Central

Dominique Hawkins-Madison Central

Omar Prewitt-Montgomery Co.

Taylor Gover-Pulaski Co.

Darryl Hicks-Trinity

James Quick-Trinity

 

Probably one big man would have to be added. Maybe Campbell?

Also, there are a few guys listed I have never seen, so I might be missing someone who would be worthwhile. I believe Tyler Robertson has had a nice year for Russell Co, and I've heard good things from Kasongo.

Congrats to Tony Campbell from HC.

Does the team consist of 12 players?

 

Based on what I know, I would list the top 12 as:

Lavonne Holland-Ballard

Rusty Troutman-Bullitt East

Derek Willis-Bullitt East

Jordan Majors-Hopkinsville

Brandon Price-John Hardin

Jack Whitman-Lexington Catholic

Ken Jah Bosley-Madison Central

Dominique Hawkins-Madison Central

Omar Prewitt-Montgomery Co.

Taylor Gover-Pulaski Co.

Darryl Hicks-Trinity

James Quick-Trinity

 

Probably one big man would have to be added. Maybe Campbell?

Also, there are a few guys listed I have never seen, so I might be missing someone who would be worthwhile. I believe Tyler Robertson has had a nice year for Russell Co, and I've heard good things from Kasongo.

 

 

Big man, Marcus Burnett is a 6'9 Center averaging 17 points and over 16 rebounds a game.

Big man, Marcus Burnett is a 6'9 Center averaging 17 points and over 16 rebounds a game.

 

Sounds good. He's the one guy on the list I hadn't ever heard of. How big is he? Does he have a finesse game, or is he more of a bruiser? Also, any idea what kind of college attention he's getting?

Does the team consist of 12 players?

 

Based on what I know, I would list the top 12 as:

Lavonne Holland-Ballard

Rusty Troutman-Bullitt East

Derek Willis-Bullitt East

Jordan Majors-Hopkinsville

Brandon Price-John Hardin

Jack Whitman-Lexington Catholic

Ken Jah Bosley-Madison Central

Dominique Hawkins-Madison Central

Omar Prewitt-Montgomery Co.

Taylor Gover-Pulaski Co.

Darryl Hicks-Trinity

James Quick-Trinity

 

Probably one big man would have to be added. Maybe Campbell?

Also, there are a few guys listed I have never seen, so I might be missing someone who would be worthwhile. I believe Tyler Robertson has had a nice year for Russell Co, and I've heard good things from Kasongo.

 

I could think of 20 players I would rather have than Quick. But that's just me.

That's a solid 12 players in my eyes. The only teams from NKY this year are NCC and Holmes. Not a hater but its the truth.

That's a solid 12 players in my eyes. The only teams from NKY this year are NCC and Holmes. Not a hater but its the truth.

 

This makes no sense in this discussion. This is an individual accomplishment. The success of NKY teams has nothing to do with the overall ability of an individual player. Case in point being Campbell from Holy Cross.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.