Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

coolbreeze

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by coolbreeze

  1. As I previously stated, no one roots for Moco except for Moco. A tough loss, I couldn't be more proud of all those guys. If you don't like they way "we do things" you can get over it. You're grown men arguing about teenage athletes. Get a hobby
  2. I also believe last nights officiating was horrible both ways.
  3. The entire world wants us to lose. I got the Indians by 10. Live ball turnovers, better athleticism, and quality guard play wins it.
  4. Bryan Station could come in and beat any team in the 10th by 15. I don't consider losing to them a embarrassing loss. They beat us last year as well. Marcelis Washington for Station is one of the best pure shooters in the state
  5. Jones is by far the most athletic in the 10th region. Not ckose
  6. I don't have to watch him play. All that appeals to me is that they play nobody. The best team they played was Holmes once. Holmes was defeated by Madison central. Moco beat Madison Central three times.
  7. Piersawl, Wallace, and Thomas will scorch Brossarts guards. Size may be in Brossarts favor, but I guarantee nobody in the 10th is athletic as Darius Jones and DeAnte Cisero.
  8. Thomas from Montgomery could start for any other team in the 10th. More athletic then perceived.
  9. Wallace should be best player. He is the complete package.
  10. Turnovers and lack of rebounding really hurt the guard oriented Wayne County.
  11. Congrats to Alex! I do believe MCHS has students that make videos similar to that. Here is some of their work.
  12. Final per the scoreboard. Good district win for the Indians.
  13. I agree on the Bolden post. Excellent shooter. Not for sure if his ability to penetrate and get to the basket is on that level yet.
  14. 6'0 combo guard at Montgomery County. Made the Sweet 16 All-Tournament team last year. Can score from just about anywhere.
  15. Lakeside Christian Academy in Morehead was part of it as well.
  16. Really enjoyed watching him and Tyler Jones last year. Both two really talented guards
  17. His defense is where he really shines. It's not uncommon for him to have 5 or 6 steals a game. Plays incredibly hard
  18. Does anyone have any information on his recruitment? I do believe he took a couple of unofficial visits to EKU and MSU earlier in his junior year. I wish the best for Bryan. He is a tremendous athlete and I do believe he is the best ALL-AROUND player in the 10th Region.
  19. Who has Cov Cath brought back from last year? I was at the Toyota Classic last year and seemed to have a good squad.
  20. Really wish we could see a Brossart/Moco matchup before the region tourney starts.
  21. But if Dixie Heights plays half way decent shouldn't they beat Lewis County? Emphasis on Lewis County?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.