Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights 78 Lewis County 75 (2 OT)

Featured Replies

Getting details now...

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I was not at the game...

 

I'm hearing that the officials were not fair to Dixie in this game. Dixie had at least 3 players foul out: Hatton, Schreck and Hedger. At least 2 more finished the game with 4 fouls: Daria and Rabe.

 

Unofficial stats:

Hatton 20 pts

Daria 15 pts

Rabe 12 pts, 5 assists

Niehaus 10 pts

 

Schreck 16 rebounds

 

Dixie was up 20 at one point.

Edited by ennam_iv

I was not at the game...

 

I'm hearing that the officials were not fair to Dixie in this game. Dixie had at least 3 players foul out: Hatton, Schreck and Hedger. At least 2 more finished the game with 4 fouls: Daria and Rabe.

 

Unofficial stats:

Hatton 20 pts

Daria 15 pts

Rabe 12 pts, 6 assists

Niehaus 10 pts

 

Schreck 16 rebounds

 

Was at Lewis Co, right?

  • Author
Was at Lewis Co, right?

 

Yes.

 

I know these 2 teams have a history.

Yes.

 

I know these 2 teams have a history.

 

What type of history?

Yes.

 

I know these 2 teams have a history.

 

What history is that?

 

Chev tweeted that Niehaus had 12 in the game including two big buckets in the 2nd OT.

 

Game was clinched with two Drew Moore FTs.

  • Author

History goes back a few years... I heard it once, but never really paid much attention to it. My foggy recollection wants to say it involves running scores up...? But I definitely know it was this team. There is no love there either way.

  • Author

I was told that Hatton was blatantly shoved in the chest and Rabe was literally tackled at half court... both "no calls"

I would have thought the Colonels would have name the margin in this one. A win is a win though.

Hatton picks up his 100th win as a Colonel. Not many players get the oppurtunity to have this kind of success in their high school basketball career. Congrats B-Hatt.

Wow, Lewis has really laid some eggs this season, looks like they played well against a solid opponent. Anyone have a line score? Wonder how many Ruckel had.

  • Author
Wow, Lewis has really laid some eggs this season, looks like they played well against a solid opponent. Anyone have a line score? Wonder how many Ruckel had.

 

Sounds like the Refs played well... not Lewis Co.

  • Author

After hearing more it sounds like that school and their Refs are a big joke.

 

After Rabe was blatantly tackled at halfcourt, Hatton was given a technical foul for yelling at the ref for not calling a foul and one of the assistant coaches had to be held back because it was so bad.

 

7 police officers showed up towards the end of the game because it got so bad.

Sounds like the Refs played well... not Lewis Co.

 

But you weren't there, correct?

But if Dixie Heights plays half way decent shouldn't they beat Lewis County? Emphasis on Lewis County?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.