Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dixie Heights 78 Lewis County 75 (2 OT)

Featured Replies

How big is Ruckel?

5'11" ish.

  • Replies 45
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
Think he'll play anywhere in college?

 

If he gets these refs the rest of his career he will play in the NBA.

Think he'll play anywhere in college?

He can score it for sure. Good shooter. I don't really know. He's a great kid too. Solid family, the whole bunch of them.

If he gets these refs the rest of his career he will play in the NBA.

 

He was one of the state's top scorers last season. I've not seen him, but I've heard several heap praise on him.

If he gets these refs the rest of his career he will play in the NBA.

That would have been 2 games in 2 nights called because of wet floor had you gone with all the tears cried over the officials. Can't imagine the deluge had you really seen that travesty in person.

  • Author
That would have been 2 games in 2 nights called because of wet floor had you gone with all the tears cried over the officials. Can't imagine the deluge had you really seen that travesty in person.

 

Let's see... 2 Dixie players said something directly to the refs and a coach had to be restrained and the police were called.

 

Why dont you have someone introduce you to me at a game... would LOVE to meet you in person.

Let's see... 2 Dixie players said something directly to the refs and a coach had to be restrained and the police were called.

 

Why dont you have someone introduce you to me at a game... would LOVE to meet you in person.

I'm game. Love to put a name with a face.

  • Author
I'm game. Love to put a name with a face.

 

Anytime big boy. Walter and Clyde and Lawnboy can all point me out.

Anytime big boy. Walter and Clyde and Lawnboy can all point me out.

 

That would be outstanding to meet another BGP legend.

  • Author
That would be outstanding to meet another BGP legend.

 

Soon to be "former BGP legend" -- membership is up and I'm done with this silly stuff. Lots of loud, uneducated opinions on here... lots of old guys with nothing else going on.

 

I can honestly say I'm hands on and can teach and do teach basketball.

 

You have put a bad taste in my mouth with your posts tonight. I do not appreciate what you have said, how you have said it and your tone. If I do ever meet you in person it will not be friendly.

Soon to be "former BGP legend" -- membership is up and I'm done with this silly stuff. Lots of loud, uneducated opinions on here... lots of old guys with nothing else going on.

 

I can honestly say I'm hands on and can teach and do teach basketball.

 

You have put a bad taste in my mouth with your posts tonight. I do not appreciate what you have said, how you have said it and your tone. If I do ever meet you in person it will not be friendly.

HOpe you stay, I enjoy your posts. And I always try to be friendly.

Soon to be "former BGP legend" -- membership is up and I'm done with this silly stuff. Lots of loud, uneducated opinions on here... lots of old guys with nothing else going on.

 

I can honestly say I'm hands on and can teach and do teach basketball.

 

You have put a bad taste in my mouth with your posts tonight. I do not appreciate what you have said, how you have said it and your tone. If I do ever meet you in person it will not be friendly.

 

Why wait until your membership runs out?

Soon to be "former BGP legend" -- membership is up and I'm done with this silly stuff. Lots of loud, uneducated opinions on here... lots of old guys with nothing else going on.

 

I can honestly say I'm hands on and can teach and do teach basketball.

 

You have put a bad taste in my mouth with your posts tonight. I do not appreciate what you have said, how you have said it and your tone. If I do ever meet you in person it will not be friendly.

 

 

Wow. Is thin skin in the DNA of 9th region people? You wouldn't bust a grape. Talking all that smack. "Wouldn't be friendly." If something did happen and it was sanctioned you'd cry about the refs.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.