Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bryan Wallace

Featured Replies

Does anyone have any information on his recruitment? I do believe he took a couple of unofficial visits to EKU and MSU earlier in his junior year. I wish the best for Bryan. He is a tremendous athlete and I do believe he is the best ALL-AROUND player in the 10th Region.

Does anyone have any information on his recruitment? I do believe he took a couple of unofficial visits to EKU and MSU earlier in his junior year. I wish the best for Bryan. He is a tremendous athlete and I do believe he is the best ALL-AROUND player in the 10th Region.

I feel the most underrated in the state by teams outside of the 10th region. Great player, great kid, and I hope he finds a school where he can get a good quality education and continue to play the game he loves.

  • Author

His defense is where he really shines. It's not uncommon for him to have 5 or 6 steals a game. Plays incredibly hard

  • Author

Really enjoyed watching him and Tyler Jones last year. Both two really talented guards

Really enjoyed watching him and Tyler Jones last year. Both two really talented guards

 

Very much agree on that. :thumb:

 

Also agree on the comment about Wallace's defense. He's a really good scorer, but his defense is what makes him such an outstanding player.

Love a kid that really plays defense. Most the time they are underrated.

Love a kid that really plays defense. Most the time they are underrated.

 

Who does he play for, his size and where does he score from

I got to see him play a few times while he was at Shelby County two years ago and the first time I saw him I knew he was the real deal. He is a very talented player and I'm sure he will do well wherever he goes on to play at the next level.

Who does he play for, his size and where does he score from

Yes, please identify this kid. Thanks.

  • Author

6'0 combo guard at Montgomery County. Made the Sweet 16 All-Tournament team last year. Can score from just about anywhere.

Any currrent stats on the young man?

I couldn't find any stats for the tournament in Berea, but in their other 11 games he's averaging 17.8 ppg. His high games are 29 against Ashland and 27 against Lawrence Co.

I've also seen stats from 4 games where he had 10, 7, 7 and 5 steals. He averaged 2.6 steals/game last year, and that is probably up by at least a steal a game this year.

I still argue he's the best all-around player in the 10th Region.

I still argue he's the best all-around player in the 10th Region.

 

I would agree with you! He doesn't have to just be a scorer to help his team win. Very smooth player.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.