Everything posted by coolbreeze
-
Campbell County 68 Montgomery County 61 (10th Region Championship)
That is my last post ever on BGP. Thanks again
-
Campbell County 68 Montgomery County 61 (10th Region Championship)
As I previously stated, no one roots for Moco except for Moco. A tough loss, I couldn't be more proud of all those guys. If you don't like they way "we do things" you can get over it. You're grown men arguing about teenage athletes. Get a hobby
-
Montgomery County/Campbell County predictions (10th Region Championship)
I also believe last nights officiating was horrible both ways.
-
Montgomery County/Campbell County predictions (10th Region Championship)
The entire world wants us to lose. I got the Indians by 10. Live ball turnovers, better athleticism, and quality guard play wins it.
-
Augusta/Montgomery County predictions (10th)
Bryan Station could come in and beat any team in the 10th by 15. I don't consider losing to them a embarrassing loss. They beat us last year as well. Marcelis Washington for Station is one of the best pure shooters in the state
-
Montgomery County / Bishop Brossart Predictions (10th)
Moco by 15.
-
Montgomery County / Bishop Brossart Predictions (10th)
Jones is by far the most athletic in the 10th region. Not ckose
-
Montgomery County / Bishop Brossart Predictions (10th)
I don't have to watch him play. All that appeals to me is that they play nobody. The best team they played was Holmes once. Holmes was defeated by Madison central. Moco beat Madison Central three times.
-
Montgomery County / Bishop Brossart Predictions (10th)
Piersawl, Wallace, and Thomas will scorch Brossarts guards. Size may be in Brossarts favor, but I guarantee nobody in the 10th is athletic as Darius Jones and DeAnte Cisero.
-
10th region unsung hero players
Thomas from Montgomery could start for any other team in the 10th. More athletic then perceived.
-
10th Region Player and Coach of the Year
Wallace should be best player. He is the complete package.
-
Montgomery County 81 Wayne County 72
Turnovers and lack of rebounding really hurt the guard oriented Wayne County.
-
Madison Central 81 Holmes 80
Great win for MC
-
Bishop Brossart 60 Harrison County 49
Congrats to Alex! I do believe MCHS has students that make videos similar to that. Here is some of their work.
-
Montgomery County 89 Bourbon County 54
Final per the scoreboard. Good district win for the Indians.
-
Your Top 10 Players in the State
I agree on the Bolden post. Excellent shooter. Not for sure if his ability to penetrate and get to the basket is on that level yet.
-
Bryan Wallace
6'0 combo guard at Montgomery County. Made the Sweet 16 All-Tournament team last year. Can score from just about anywhere.
-
Non-KHSAA schools/teams
Lakeside Christian Academy in Morehead was part of it as well.
-
Bryan Wallace
Really enjoyed watching him and Tyler Jones last year. Both two really talented guards
-
Bryan Wallace
His defense is where he really shines. It's not uncommon for him to have 5 or 6 steals a game. Plays incredibly hard
-
Bryan Wallace
Does anyone have any information on his recruitment? I do believe he took a couple of unofficial visits to EKU and MSU earlier in his junior year. I wish the best for Bryan. He is a tremendous athlete and I do believe he is the best ALL-AROUND player in the 10th Region.
-
9th Region...Who has the bragging rights?
Who has Cov Cath brought back from last year? I was at the Toyota Classic last year and seemed to have a good squad.
-
Bishop Brossart 76 Augusta 38 (All A)
Really wish we could see a Brossart/Moco matchup before the region tourney starts.
-
Dixie Heights 78 Lewis County 75 (2 OT)
But if Dixie Heights plays half way decent shouldn't they beat Lewis County? Emphasis on Lewis County?
-
Montgomery County 84 Harlan County 53
*15-0