Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery County/Campbell County predictions (10th Region Championship)

Montgomery County vs. Campbell County (at Mason County) 33 members have voted

  1. 1. Montgomery County vs. Campbell County (at Mason County)

    • Montgomery County (29-2)
      57%
    • Campbell County (20-8)
      42%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Defending champs have played a pair of tough games, but won both by double digits.

 

Camels have been pretty impressive in their 2 performances & have a good combination of guards & quality post play.

 

Who takes the 10th Region crown on Tuesday night & why?

Might be going against the grain but I'm takin the Camels they are really clicking at the right time. Holbrook is the key for them if they run their offense thru him they will be fine. They are long and athletic. And I think match up well with MoCo. It will be close probably coming down to free throws.

 

Final score

CC 68

MoCo 64

Wallace will not be denied. He guides/wills MoCo in the win.

......

 

I've been a huge fan of this Campbell Co team all year, I love their trio of Holbrook / Jackson / Wilson, but I think this may be asking a little too much for them. When the Camels played CovCath they struggled with ball pressure, and I think Montgomery Co is similar in that they'll be able to heat up the Camel ball-handlers and cause a lot of turnovers for touchdowns.

 

Would love to be wrong and see the Camels advance, but they are going to have to do a great job handling the ball and keeping their turnover count low (especially live-ball turnovers which I'm afraid will be their undoing).

Wallace will not be denied. He guides/wills MoCo in the win.

 

^^ This

......

 

I've been a huge fan of this Campbell Co team all year, I love their trio of Holbrook / Jackson / Wilson, but I think this may be asking a little too much for them. When the Camels played CovCath they struggled with ball pressure, and I think Montgomery Co is similar in that they'll be able to heat up the Camel ball-handlers and cause a lot of turnovers for touchdowns.

 

Would love to be wrong and see the Camels advance, but they are going to have to do a great job handling the ball and keeping their turnover count low (especially live-ball turnovers which I'm afraid will be their undoing).

 

I definitely agree that CC will have to take care of the ball and limit TOs to win and also that free throws will be huge. CC is playing well now and will have to continue to be patient on offense and work for the good shots. Playing great TEAM ball right now. MoCo is very athletic, can score quickly and is a great team. Going with the Camels to pull off the upset.

I think MoCo has shown they are beatable. GRC gave them fits, Brossart hung with them until foul trouble took over. Augusta never went away. Campbell County has had a few breaks in their last few games, things are clicking, they are starting to play as a team. They have a lot of momentum. They could pull off the upset tonight.

The entire world wants us to lose. I got the Indians by 10. Live ball turnovers, better athleticism, and quality guard play wins it.

I also believe last nights officiating was horrible both ways.

I also believe last nights officiating was horrible both ways.

 

While the refs were not great they also were not horrible. Couple occasions I thought wrong call was made but that's every game.

  • Author

I picked Montgomery County to win it at the tournament's outset & I'll stick with that, though the Camels are playing some really good ball.

As stated in another thread, if any 10th region fans are looking for a team to root for, we have plenty of room on the wagon and will take all the help we can get. :dancingpa

Throw on your best purple shirt and come put to the Fieldhouse. Should be a good one. Go Camels!

The entire world wants us to lose.

 

Why do you think that is?

What are the heights of the Campbell Co lineup?

  • Author
What are the heights of the Campbell Co lineup?

 

Three of the guards--McGovney, Losey, & Holbrook--are all around that 5'11" or 6'0 mark.

 

Dre Jackson is 6'2" & Matt Wilson is 6'6".

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.