Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery County / Bishop Brossart Predictions (10th)

Montgomery County vs. Bishop Brossart (at Mason County) 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Montgomery County vs. Bishop Brossart (at Mason County)

    • Montgomery County (27-2)
      50%
    • Bishop Brossart (23-4)
      50%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

The two teams who were atop the 10th Region Rankings for the bulk of the season meet up in the opening round of the Regional Tournament. The last time they played was in this same venue last year, only it was the semifinals. MoCo was clearly the stronger team a year ago, but will they be the same this year? Who wins & why?

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm picking the upset. Love Trentman and Burns for the Mustangs, and am just not a believer in Montgomery County, in spite of their lofty record.

 

I think a lot of Coach Code and I like him to find a way.

Brossart is the best team in the tenth and get a chance to prove it in the first round.

.......

 

I'm as big a Code / Brossart fan as there is, but MoCo will be too much for the Mustangs. Outstanding 1st round match-up though.

 

NKOTB, not a believer in Montgomery Co? Tough crowd. :bunny:

I think MOCO has too much talent and quickness for Brossart. If they run run run they should win by 10. If it gets in a half court situations, then Brossart will be right there.

MoCo 54 BB 47. Should be a great game.

If it is low scoring Brossart has a real chance, but if this game gets into the 60's it will be Montgomery County.

I think MOCO has too much talent and quickness for Brossart. If they run run run they should win by 10. If it gets in a half court situations, then Brossart will be right there.

Running is not BB's style. We will see a low scoring game. Don't sell BB short on talent. Burns and Trentman will be a load for the Indians to handle inside. BB can't let Wallace take over the game. He has the will to win and talent to back it up.

 

I can see this going either way. If bench play is a big factor I give the nod to MoCo. Should be a great game.

I'm picking the upset. Love Trentman and Burns for the Mustangs, and am just not a believer in Montgomery County, in spite of their lofty record.

 

I think a lot of Coach Code and I like him to find a way.

 

I am sure that Coach Code has watched the film of MoCo vs GRC. If MoCo plays that game I can see BB winning. Coach Code also needs to watch the MoCo vs Wayne Co game. Best I have seen MoCo play all year. If MoCo plays that way I can see them winning by 10+.

Piersawl, Wallace, and Thomas will scorch Brossarts guards. Size may be in Brossarts favor, but I guarantee nobody in the 10th is athletic as Darius Jones and DeAnte Cisero.

I know Brossart has pretty good size but Jennings the point guard is not all the way healthy and I really think that Montgomery's pressure in back court plays a key role in how this one turns out. Brossart will play a slow down type of game cause that's what Code does but I just don't think they can handle the pressure Montgomery will put on there guards...

I'm picking the upset. Love Trentman and Burns for the Mustangs, and am just not a believer in Montgomery County, in spite of their lofty record.

 

I think a lot of Coach Code and I like him to find a way.

 

I'm a big Coach Code fan also, we were teammates over 35 years ago. His father coached my father at St Henry many moons ago.

 

My heart is going Brossart but my head is going Montgomery County, I hope my head is wrong!

MoCo by 11

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.