Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Montgomery County / Bishop Brossart Predictions (10th)

Montgomery County vs. Bishop Brossart (at Mason County) 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Montgomery County vs. Bishop Brossart (at Mason County)

    • Montgomery County (27-2)
      50%
    • Bishop Brossart (23-4)
      50%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Brossart wins the game and goes on to win the 10th. 'Stangs go down state.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brossart by 1 in the upset.

 

According to this poll, Brossart is the favorite.

According to this poll, Brossart is the favorite.

 

I know, but betting with your head and your heart are two different things. I think it'll be an upset if Brossart wins, albeit it's one that the Mustangs are fully capable of pulling off.

Piersawl, Wallace, and Thomas will scorch Brossarts guards. Size may be in Brossarts favor, but I guarantee nobody in the 10th is athletic as Darius Jones and DeAnte Cisero.

 

I think the young Trentman may have something to say about that. I'm assuming you have not seen him play?

According to this poll, Brossart is the favorite.

 

Are people picking Brossart because they think they are better or do they just hate MoCo??

Montgomery County will win this game because of Wallace. Moco by 8 and it will be their closet contest as they go on to win the region.

I think the young Trentman may have something to say about that. I'm assuming you have not seen him play?

 

Trentman is definitely right up there with them. When describing him to others I like to compare his athleticism to Darius Jones. I think they are very similar.

I don't have to watch him play. All that appeals to me is that they play nobody. The best team they played was Holmes once. Holmes was defeated by Madison central. Moco beat Madison Central three times.

Jones is by far the most athletic in the 10th region. Not ckose

Are people picking Brossart because they think they are better or do they just hate MoCo??

Montgomery County will win this game because of Wallace. Moco by 8 and it will be their closet contest as they go on to win the region.

 

I don't hate Montgomery Co. in the least, and I'm not sure Brossart is "better" either, but I'm picking them because I think they are closer in talent than most, and I think they have the better coach. Trentman and Burns are a real problem, and no question Wallace is great, but I think the Mustangs prevail.

 

I agree with your last point, sort of, in that the winner of this game will win the 10th.

I don't have to watch him play. All that appeals to me is that they play nobody. The best team they played was Holmes once. Holmes was defeated by Madison central. Moco beat Madison Central three times.

 

Montgomery Co certainly played a tougher schedule, that battle-tested mentality is the one factor that I agree is squarely in their corner. The comparative scores piece is over-blown to me, but being battle-tested against like competition (and better competition) is something that I think has great value.

I don't have to watch him play. All that appeals to me is that they play nobody. The best team they played was Holmes once. Holmes was defeated by Madison central. Moco beat Madison Central three times.

 

So you haven't seen a kid play, yet you know someone is more athletic than him???? That makes a lot of sense. I don't recall speaking of their schedule and even said Montgomery County would win??? Not sure what that has to do with it.

I think you just helped answer the question I asked on post #22.

Jones is by far the most athletic in the 10th region. Not ckose

 

So Cisero is not even close to his athleticism? :idunno:

You seemed to indicate earlier he was????

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.