Everything posted by Demarcus Wall
-
Mason County 48 Augusta 41 (10th Region Championship)
Great post! Maybe this will hush the haters... The 40th is great hospitality and have tremendous respect for AD Letcher and his staff for putting on a first class show. It's only fair each district gets to hold the region. Look forward to Clarks new facilty so everyone can make "the drive to hell again". Good luck Mason--- rep the 10th at RUPP!!!!
-
Augusta vs. Mason Co. Updates
Not there tonight. If they can execute like they did against moco they will prevail.
-
Augusta/Mason...Will everyone fit in the gym?
I spoke with Moco AD this morning. Doors open at 5:45. Take 4500 and have fun.
-
Augusta/Mason...Will everyone fit in the gym?
I've been to every game this year and in my opinion MOCO has done an outstanding job of hosting. From keeping things calm, to food, and atmosphere. I have not heard the attendance last night, but the gate shut down for 10 mins toward the end of game 1. Then it reopened with no problem.
-
Mason County/Paris updates
It is packed. Great atmosphere
-
Augusta/ Montgomery County Predictions - March 07 (10th Region Semifinals)
Educate me please.... why is that? Honestly have no clue.
-
Montgomery County 48 Pendleton County 41
Is that a surprise win or did I miss something?
-
Augusta vs Scott updates
One ref is inserting himself too much imo.
-
Augusta vs Scott updates
Great game going
-
Welcome to the Montgomery County Arena, 10th Region Tourney
The food is incredible. A+ to moco on this for sure
-
10th Region Tournament Postponed
Good decision from what I can tell. Hopefully all those complaining about the 6:00 tip can surely make it on a Saturday afternoon. No more excuses. Will be a great atmosphere and hope you support the 10th and best regional tournament anywhere.
-
Mason County 72 Campbell County 70 (10th Region Tournament)
Incorrect guess. Right around 2k.
-
Mason County 72 Campbell County 70 (10th Region Tournament)
I don't get this argument that's been ongoing all week. When we played someone got the 5:15 tip on Monday night at the fieldhouse. Somehow people always showed up to watch us play. Moco and Clark made the drive up north year after year. For those that missed it, it was a classic game in the 10th region tournament. Support the kids!
-
10th Region Bracket
Cry me a river... When we played, some got the Monday night game at 5:15 at the fieldhouse. Someway somehow people actually made it to those games (as it was always packed) no matter where you lived. The draw is in Harrison, which says that may be the central location. It only makes it fair that it's rotated. I'm sure fans from moco and Clark don't want to drive up north ever year either, but they do. Go to moco support the teams and have fun watching the 10th.
-
10th Region POY
I have said this more than once. Take fuller off of moco and they may win 7-8 games. He may not be the best in the 10th but he is the mvp in the region. Put him on any other team and that team is completely different. His intangibles make him the player of the year. He is the best "home grown" pg they have ever had.
-
GRC vs Montgomery County updates
I don't know who the best player in the 10th is....but I certainly think the fuller kid is the MVP. What a player who leads and competes.
-
Mercer County/Montgomery County Predictions
So the debate is if Moco will play with/beat a top 5 team per this poll. Would be a great win for the tenth. If moco hits ft's against central they win that game so they have a chance...but I don't see them shooting 70+% in a half or whatever it was last night.
-
George Rogers Clark @ Ashland Predictions AIT
It should be a close one. I'm flipping a coin. Hope Humphrey and the cards rep the 10th
-
Montgomery County 84 Mason County 71
Fuller may be the best pg in Moco history that I've seen (well... home grown I guess )
-
Montgomery County 84 Mason County 71
4.0 student Governors Scholar from what I hear.
-
Montgomery County 84 Mason County 71
Fuller might not have the most upside going forward, but was the best all around player in the gym the entire tournament. Stats and intangibles don't lie.
-
Montgomery County 52 George Rogers Clark 51
Cas is part prewitt. Yall remember.
-
Montgomery County 52 George Rogers Clark 51
Hard to believe Moco goes into Norton and beats them
-
Is the Montgomery job open?
I would believe as quickly as possible
-
Is the Montgomery job open?
You have no idea what you are talking about. Things will play out as they should.