DC Comics face ban by gays.

jericho

A writer for the new Superman project has said he opposed gay marriage and now the gays have protested.

A few questions.

Are we not allowed to oppose things we don't like or agree with?

If he is fired, is that discrimination based on his belief of opposing gay marriage?

DC Comics Faces Boycott over Anti-Gay Superman Writer | FOX News & Commentary: Todd Starnes

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Those uppity gays and their quest for basic civil rights... when will they give it a rest?
If Card and/or DC Comics weren't selling to gays, I'd agree. There is nothing wrong with believing marriage is between a man and a woman, it's their religious conviction. I have that belief myself but have no problem with civil unions for gays and believe they should be afforded the same rights as married couples.

If Card and/or DC Comics weren't selling to gays, I'd agree. There is nothing wrong with believing marriage is between a man and a woman, it's their religious conviction. I have that belief myself but have no problem with civil unions for gays and believe they should be afforded the same rights as married couples.

I think a boycott is a perfectly acceptable reaction in a political discussion like this.