Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

DC Comics face ban by gays.

Featured Replies

Did I miss something, I thought they were allowed to be married in some states. Didnt Gomer Pyle just get married to a guy.

 

Better to ship 'em out to other states so they can pollute their world, eh?

 

Curiosity: Have you been to Lexington -- you know, the Mecca for folks in rural Ky -- lately?

  • Replies 32
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm fine with their right to boycot someone who doesn't agree with them. However, if it's true that DC has been a suporter for gay rights in the past I do think it may harm their cause. As long as the guy doesn't put his opinions in to his work I think they would have been better served to just let it be.

  • Author
I'm fine with their right to boycot someone who doesn't agree with them. However, if it's true that DC has been a suporter for gay rights in the past I do think it may harm their cause. As long as the guy doesn't put his opinions in to his work I think they would have been better served to just let it be.

 

Maybe he can draw up a scene where Superman saves a Gay Rights Rally from being bombed by some nut job.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.