Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 69 Kentucky 52

Featured Replies

The game was bad enough and then Noel goes down. I hate it for Noel, let's just hope

this doesnt effect his professional career. I can't see the team without Noel going anywhere,

not to make light of a bad situation but maybe UK should update there schedule to the following:

SEC Tourney: goto Nashville drink have fun

April 13: Jordan Brand Classic

  • Replies 148
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Message board scuttlebutt (meaning, take this for what it's worth) is a ruptured patellar tendon for Nerlens. The info is said to have come from the Florida training staff.

 

Prayers and angels going up for Nerlens.

The game was bad enough and then Noel goes down. I hate it for Noel, let's just hope

this doesnt effect his professional career. I can't see the team without Noel going anywhere,

not to make light of a bad situation but maybe UK should update there schedule to the following:

SEC Tourney: goto Nashville drink have fun

April 13: Jordan Brand Classic

I honestly think he is out for a year which means no NBA at least next year. He may have to stay at UK but not play until 2015. Doesn't look good. I think when it all comes out he will be on at least a 6-8 month recovery. The way his knee went I have a feeling he tore everything in there.

14vbin.AuSt.79.jpeg

>

UK players carried Kentucky Wildcats forward Nerlens Noel (3) off the court after he injured a leg as the University of Kentucky played the University of Florida in the O'Connell Center in Gainesville, Fl., Tuesday, February 12, 2013. This is second half action. Florida defeated UK 69-52. Photo by Charles Bertram | Staff HERALD-LEADER Buy Photo

Read more here: Game action | UK at Florida | Basketball Galleries: Men | Kentucky.com

sportsfan41 and anyone else whose had major surgery done to one of their knees, it absolutely crushes you watching that injury happen. I got sick to my stomach seeing the injury. I hate seeing any player have a freak accident like that.

I will throw the question out there, how much different would this team be with Mark Lyons? He's averageing 15.4 ppg 3 apg and shoots 85% from the free throw line. Lastly, too my knowledge, hasn't caused any trouble for Arizona.

 

Let's face it, because of Adidas UK had no shot at Shabazz, so I throw this question out there.

After your opponents' star player goes down with a very serious injury? (in front of everyone)

 

Yeah, classless.

 

Bluto you are way off on this.............................Nothing classless or bush and it had no direct ties to Noel.

Bluto you are way off on this.............................Nothing classless or bush and it had no direct ties to Noel.

 

I was actually somewhat impressed with the class that the majority of the Florida fans showed when Nerlens was laying on the floor in agony and when he finally got up.

No announcement from UK yet but I have to think Nerlens is lost for the season. At the very, very least that appears to be a dislocated knee and one has to think there will be some tears in there.

 

My prayers are certainly with him.

I honestly think he is out for a year which means no NBA at least next year. He may have to stay at UK but not play until 2015. Doesn't look good. I think when it all comes out he will be on at least a 6-8 month recovery. The way his knee went I have a feeling he tore everything in there.

 

If it is a patellar tendon, as being rumored, I'd say you were about right.

Chad Ford has said it's doubtful the injury, even if it's a tear, would alter his draft status.

Seeing that picture made my stomach churn. Joe Theisman flashbacks, exactly the same feeling seeing both. :eyeonyou:

Maggard saying initial report from hospital last night was torn ACL and MCL...

  • Author
Chad Ford has said it's doubtful the injury, even if it's a tear, would alter his draft status.

 

 

That would be great news. That is my only concern.

Maggard saying initial report from hospital last night was torn ACL and MCL...

 

Just horrible. Hate to hear any news like this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.