Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 69 Kentucky 52

Featured Replies

Final

  • Replies 148
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final.

 

 

Pathetic.

Gotcha Bluto.

 

 

I don't even care about the game. I just hope Nerlens is OK.

Edit.

  • Author
That's Bluto's job!

 

He's too slow.

  • Author
You hit "submit" BEFORE the game had ended!

 

Nope

Please NBA, draft Goodwin and Harrow. We promise to send you 3 or 4 better ones next year.

They gave up when Noel went down, they were chipping away and got it to 12.

I feel like our chance at making the NCAA tourney this year got carried off of the floor tonight.

  • Author

I picked the Gators by 21. My "predictable amusing" prediction was only off by 4.

I feel like our chance at making the NCAA tourney this year got carried off of the floor tonight.

 

I know what you mean. I think we'll make it, but we won't go far without him.

"Na na na, hey hey, goodbye" when playing the 25th ranked team (& you are 7th)???

 

 

Extremely Bush League.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.