Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 69 Kentucky 52

Featured Replies

Alex Poythress outside of dunking the ball almost serves no purpose at all. Archie is the best selfish player in recent memory with no basketball IQ. Prayers for Nerlens.

  • Replies 148
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
At least Shands is one of the finest hospitals in the nation.

 

Hes not been shot Swamp lol. He just needs an MRI at this point.

Alex Poythress outside of dunking the ball almost serves no purpose at all. Archie is the best selfish player in recent memory with no basketball IQ. Prayers for Nerlens.

 

This!

I have been close on some this season but hit this one on the head. I picked Florida by 17.

Now for the game, I agree it was awful but if a person looks at it realistic it was really expected. I will say that when Nerlens went down the Cats had cut it to 11 or 12 and were on a run. Overall we were just overwhelmed, I know that the team flat quit when Nerlens went out. U.K.'s defense was no existent, people drove through it and had wide open shots both inside and outside all night. Offensively the Cats were just as bad. No continuity at all, passing was pathetic, no one moved to even try to get open.

Noel is key, if he is done then U.K. could be as well. I hope and pray it's not a season ending injury. No one is going to feel sorry for U.K. and this team is somehow going to have to reach way back and step it up to another level should Noel be out, even if he is not. Should he be out then I guess we will see what they are made of on the inside.

 

I don't know if they quit as much as they appeared lost. Mrs., watching the game in a different room because I wanted the sound down, said Noel was screaming pretty loud. That had to affect them. The Cats were not playing well to begin with and losing Nerlens just made it worse.

 

Defensively, they kept getting beat on the switch all night. Mrs. S thought I was having a breakdown, because I was yelling at the TV when Noel would get caught out at the top of the key on Boynton. That happened a lot.

 

BTW, a lazy pass is what caused that break that Noel was injured on.

Terrible.

 

I'm not a conspiracy theory type of guy but I'm starting to think Goodwin has sone dirt on Cal. Why else would he still be putting his head down and throwing up circus shots game after game if he didn't ? He's been given plenty of time to learn from his mistakes. He just doesn't get it.

 

I hope Noel is ok.

Terrible.

 

I'm not a conspiracy theory type of guy but I'm starting to think Goodwin has sone dirt on Cal. Why else would he still be putting his head down and throwibg up circus shots gane after game if he didn't ? He's been given plenty of time to learn from his mistakes. He just doesn't get it.

 

I hope Noel is ok.

 

Who else is Cal going to play?

Ugly game in every respect. Not sure what NBA team would even consider drafting Poythress or Goodwin right now.

I can live with Goodwin but I cannot live with Poythress. Alex is playing like a, well I'd rather not say.

BTW, a lazy pass is what caused that break that Noel was injured on.

 

Bingo. Yahtzee.

I can live with Goodwin but I cannot live with Poythress. Alex is playing like a, well I'd rather not say.

 

Alex has a mans body, with high school JV bball skills. You cant just fly in with dunks when the lane is closed, you actually have to play basketball.

Hes not been shot Swamp lol. He just needs an MRI at this point.

 

They have a heck of an orthopedic unit there. The sooner a sports orthopedic doctor looks at him, the better.

 

He may not of been shot, but the fan base was. :sssh:

Who else is Cal going to play?

 

Hood:D

 

Not many options after Goodwin. It's just frustrating seeing someone get worse every game.

  • Author

 

I overlooked the part where you mentioned it would be 21 because UK's best player would get carried off the floor after sitting out much of the first half. But congrats on such a great prediction......

 

You guys kill me. It's like it's sacrilegious to some of you all if a Kentucky fan predicts the Cats to lose. Kentucky just isn't that good this year. Get over it. It's a prediction. I don't root against them, but I'm not going to predict that they will win just to make some of you feel better.

Hood:D

 

Not many options after Goodwin. It's just frustrating seeing someone get worse every game.

 

With every game Archie's and Alex's stocks go down. You keep waiting and waiting and waiting... then realize, hey they're just not that good. Has to be in the minds of NBA scouts.

Bad game all around, I think I'm going to be sick to my stomach. I really hope this doesn't effect Nerlens' future. I could care less about the cats I just don't want to see him become the next Greg Oden, that would just be painful. Such a good kid on and off the court, plays harder than anyone, just hate to see it.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.