Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 69 Kentucky 52

Featured Replies

Maggard saying initial report from hospital last night was torn ACL and MCL...

 

Wish we had a "Hate" button for stuff like this.

  • Replies 148
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That would be great news. That is my only concern.

 

Absolutely. As much as I will hate not getting to watch him play the rest of the year I would hate it more if it affects his future. Noel is as fun to watch on defense as anyone I can remember. As soon as I saw that picture on twitter this morning I knew it was over.

I picked the Gators by 21. My "predictable amusing" prediction was only off by 4.

 

 

Don't pat too hard there :lol: :ohbrother:

  • Author
Don't pat too hard there :lol: :ohbrother:

 

 

Just showing you that your comment that my post in the prediction thread are amusing and predictable aren't too far off.

I've broke both my ankles playing ball and can't hardly watch any injury like this take place.

I had to turn the channel on the Clowney injury for S.C. and this one to Noel.

Yeah the Noel injury is the only reason they lost by double figures. It was in the 13-18 range for most of the night. :lol:

 

It was 7 when he sat down with two fouls. Both of which were awful calls.

Just showing you that your comment that my post in the prediction thread are amusing and predictable aren't too far off.

 

I actually said that your posts about UK are so predictable that I find it amusing. Sure, you are going to be close sometimes, congrats? You definitely couldn't wait to rush in here and tell everyone :lol:

It was 7 when he sat down with two fouls. Both of which were awful calls.

 

Seriously come on man. He committed those fouls same as Murphy committed the ones for FLA. You are much better than that as a fan!

Seriously come on man. He committed those fouls same as Murphy committed the ones for FLA. You are much better than that as a fan!

 

The charge was bad and then you are going to call his second on some battling with Patric Young who has 50 pounds on him and was throwing people around all game? There were bad calls both ways (there always is) doesn't change my opinion that I thought the ones on Noel were weak.

BTW, a lazy pass is what caused that break that Noel was injured on.

 

Bingo. Yahtzee.

 

 

That's what I hate in all of this, he shouldn't have even been in that situation to begin with. Like always Nerlens was the one hustling to get back and erase someone else mistake.

Florida was mighty impressive. First time I remember a Florida team really playing D since their title teams. Once the 3's started falling in bunches, it was tough to watch. I really think the game at Rupp would/could be different (if Noel was playing).

 

Second time in recent years that UK has lost their best player for the rest of the year late in the season.

Very concerned with Ky. offense.....the dribble drive just isn't the answer for this group....Cal must change the offense and get more movement and more screening..all players just simply can't run the dribble drive....should have already made changes on offense....very much a concern for me..

The charge was bad and then you are going to call his second on some battling with Patric Young who has 50 pounds on him and was throwing people around all game? There were bad calls both ways (there always is) doesn't change my opinion that I thought the ones on Noel were weak.

 

The charge was a charge..............And it does not matter if Young has 50 pounds on him or not Noel fouled him. I think the second foul on Murphy was weak but it still was a foul. Both sat most of the first half.........Changes both teams drastically.

4-6 month recovery, this would really stink. There probably isn't a good scenario at this point. Let me be wrong!

 

 

Well the only one I can think of would be a scenario where he sit out and rehabbed, stayed at UK, and at some point next season played again with next years team. That is about the only "good" scenario I can think of, aside from him still going #1 in this years draft regardless. I would love for him to come back and be a part of next years team, even if he has to join mid season.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.