Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 69 Kentucky 52

Featured Replies

You guys kill me. It's like it's sacrilegious to some of you all if a Kentucky fan predicts the Cats to lose. Kentucky just isn't that good this year. Get over it. It's a prediction. I don't root against them, but I'm not going to predict that they will win just to make some of you feel better.

Dude, you just gave yourself a pat on the back after they lost by 17 and you said it'd be 21. It only took a Noel knee injury to get you there. Genius.

  • Replies 148
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I can live with Goodwin but I cannot live with Poythress. Alex is playing like a, well I'd rather not say.

 

Playing like a guy that's going to be around to help them get # 8 next year regardless of whether or not he wants to be here.

  • Author

Dude, you just gave yourself a pat on the back after they lost by 17 and you said it'd be 21. It only took a Noel knee injury to get you there. Genius.

 

Yeah the Noel injury is the only reason they lost by double figures. It was in the 13-18 range for most of the night. :lol:

You guys kill me. It's like it's sacrilegious to some of you all if a Kentucky fan predicts the Cats to lose. Kentucky just isn't that good this year. Get over it. It's a prediction. I don't root against them, but I'm not going to predict that they will win just to make some of you feel better.

 

But you thought it necessary to point to your '"predictable amusing" prediction' as being close. We are simply doubting how close your prediction would have been had not something freakish happened to Nerlens.

  • Author

 

Playing like a guy that's going to be around to help them get # 8 next year regardless of whether or not he wants to be here.

 

I could have sworn they won # 8 last year. I guess I am going senile,

Dude, you just gave yourself a pat on the back after they lost by 17 and you said it'd be 21. It only took a Noel knee injury to get you there. Genius.

 

Less typing for me.

  • Author

 

But you thought it necessary to point to your '"predictable amusing" prediction' as being close. We are simply doubting how close your prediction would have been had not something freakish happened to Nerlens.

 

See my post above yours.

Playing like a guy that's going to be around to help them get # 8 next year regardless of whether or not he wants to be here.

 

#9 not 8. I wish I could edit from my phone.

Playing like a guy that's going to be around to help them get # 8 next year regardless of whether or not he wants to be here.
:thumb:

Mood on Noel continues to get worse. Still no official word. Hoping he will be ready for the NBA season.

Mood on Noel continues to get worse. Still no official word. Hoping he will be ready for the NBA season.

 

He's going back to KY with the team right now. I don't think they will release anything until they are back.

He's going back to KY with the team right now. I don't think they will release anything until they are back.

 

I'm nervous for him, he tried to stop and his knee just went out from underneath him. I tore mine once pulling up at the free throw line and that's almost how his looked like he was slamming on the breaks and they went out. Hoping it's a sprain or MCL. The fact that you could hear him yelling in agony after already being down a couple of minutes makes me nervous for him.

Hate it for Nerlens. Hopefully it will not be something that will effect his NBA career. I think he can be an Alonzo Mourning type player in the NBA.

 

As for the rest of the Cats.....pathetic. I've touched on Goodwin earlier so no need to beat a dead horse. Wiltjer is awful, he'll be a five star recruit that never becomes a consistent starter. Poythress just doesn't have it, a less talented Marvin Williams. Harrow is too weak mentally and physically. I like Mays but he's limited by physical ability. Team just isn't that good. Last years team was awesome, so we can't be too upset.

Did Cal mouth to Donovan, "It popped out"?

He did......don't know what that means.....gut says it's not torn.

I have been close on some this season but hit this one on the head. I picked Florida by 17.

Now for the game, I agree it was awful but if a person looks at it realistic it was really expected. I will say that when Nerlens went down the Cats had cut it to 11 or 12 and were on a run. Overall we were just overwhelmed, I know that the team flat quit when Nerlens went out. U.K.'s defense was no existent, people drove through it and had wide open shots both inside and outside all night. Offensively the Cats were just as bad. No continuity at all, passing was pathetic, no one moved to even try to get open.

Noel is key, if he is done then U.K. could be as well. I hope and pray it's not a season ending injury. No one is going to feel sorry for U.K. and this team is somehow going to have to reach way back and step it up to another level should Noel be out, even if he is not. Should he be out then I guess we will see what they are made of on the inside.

If Noel is out an extended period of time that Cauley-Stein has to get right, RIGHT AWAY......not sure if that can happen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.