Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 69 Kentucky 52

Featured Replies

I feel like our chance at making the NCAA tourney this year got carried off of the floor tonight.

 

I agree.

  • Replies 148
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
"Na na na, hey hey, goodbye" when playing the 25th ranked team (& you are 7th)???

 

 

Extremely Bush League.

 

 

What's bush league about it? It's a good, clean cheer by the student body. Maybe a little old school, but not bush league at all.

"Na na na, hey hey, goodbye" when playing the 25th ranked team (& you are 7th)???

 

 

Extremely Bush League.

 

At least they didn't rush the court...

Nerlens left in a wheelchair. Headed to the hospital.

  • Author
UK=SOFT

 

 

Soft, inexperienced, and inconsistent. Not a great recipe for success, but don't you dare use that when making predictions on how you feel they may do in a game.

At least they didn't rush the court...

 

I'm just glad they didn't cut down the nets.

I have been close on some this season but hit this one on the head. I picked Florida by 17.

Now for the game, I agree it was awful but if a person looks at it realistic it was really expected. I will say that when Nerlens went down the Cats had cut it to 11 or 12 and were on a run. Overall we were just overwhelmed, I know that the team flat quit when Nerlens went out. U.K.'s defense was no existent, people drove through it and had wide open shots both inside and outside all night. Offensively the Cats were just as bad. No continuity at all, passing was pathetic, no one moved to even try to get open.

Noel is key, if he is done then U.K. could be as well. I hope and pray it's not a season ending injury. No one is going to feel sorry for U.K. and this team is somehow going to have to reach way back and step it up to another level should Noel be out, even if he is not. Should he be out then I guess we will see what they are made of on the inside.

Did Cal mouth to Donovan' date=' "It popped out"?[/quote']

 

That's what I thought he said.

Nerlens left in a wheelchair. Headed to the hospital.

 

At least Shands is one of the finest hospitals in the nation.

Bad game all around, I think I'm going to be sick to my stomach. I really hope this doesn't effect Nerlens' future. I could care less about the cats I just don't want to see him become the next Greg Oden, that would just be painful. Such a good kid on and off the court, plays harder than anyone, just hate to see it.

I picked the Gators by 21. My "predictable amusing" prediction was only off by 4.

 

I overlooked the part where you mentioned it would be 21 because UK's best player would get carried off the floor after sitting out much of the first half. But congrats on such a great prediction......

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.