Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 69 Kentucky 52

Featured Replies

He did......don't know what that means.....gut says it's not torn.

So that would mean a dislocation? I always thought knee dislocations were bad, as in ligaments get torn. I'm not that in-tune with knee injuries admitingly, so I may be mistaken.

  • Replies 148
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So that would mean a dislocation? I always thought knee dislocations were bad, as in ligaments get torn. I'm not that in-tune with knee injuries admitingly, so I may be mistaken.

 

I think it's possible to have a dislocation and nothing torn but not very likely. I'm no doctor so someone feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.

Message board scuttlebutt (meaning, take this for what it's worth) is a ruptured patellar tendon for Nerlens. The info is said to have come from the Florida training staff.

Message board scuttlebutt (meaning, take this for what it's worth) is a ruptured patellar tendon for Nerlens. The info is said to have come from the Florida training staff.

 

 

What I was about to post as well. Unfortunately it's just as bad or worse than an ACL depending on who you ask.

Message board scuttlebutt (meaning' date=' take this for what it's worth) is a ruptured patellar tendon for Nerlens. The info is said to have come from the Florida training staff.[/quote']

 

Other places have said the same. Obviously his season would be over but I doubt it would hurt his draft stock much.

Why is there not more protection on the goals.

RT @PBPjasonlieser

: UF's Patric Young on Nerlens Noel: "His leg was wobbly, knee looked dislocated. It was gruesome. I don't want to think about It."

You know it's bad when both Kansas and Syracuse fan boards are all concerned for a UK player.

Well crap. Not what I wanted to come home to.

I can live with Goodwin but I cannot live with Poythress. Alex is playing like a, well I'd rather not say.

Amazing that he was a beast against Duke.....just don't understand it.

Why is there not more protection on the goals.

How much more do you want?

Other places have said the same. Obviously his season would be over but I doubt it would hurt his draft stock much.

 

4-6 month recovery, this would really stink. There probably isn't a good scenario at this point. Let me be wrong!

How much more do you want?

 

Poythress vs Duke

 

After the Duke game nobody has given him space to run around for put back dunks ect. He has had to learn to create his own shot, which aint happening this year.

Why is there not more protection on the goals.

 

Pretty sure got hurt on the landing not from hitting the padding behind the basket.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.