Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 69 Kentucky 52

Featured Replies

This isn't the career ending injury that I think will one day cause a serious challenge to the one and done, but it's injuries like this one that are why I dislike the rule, even if it is beneficial to Kentucky. Nerlens would and should be getting paid to play right now. Maybe he would have dropped a little in the draft but he would still be making bank. I know they say this wouldn't affect his stock - hopefully that's true, because it would be a shame for him to lose money for no good reason.

  • Replies 148
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This isn't the career ending injury that I think will one day cause a serious challenge to the one and done, but it's injuries like this one that are why I dislike the rule, even if it is beneficial to Kentucky. Nerlens would and should be getting paid to play right now. Maybe he would have dropped a little in the draft but he would still be making bank. I know they say this wouldn't affect his stock - hopefully that's true, because it would be a shame for him to lose money for no good reason.

I agree. You have to wonder if something like this though will entice more guys to play professionally in a league not called the NBA.

This isn't the career ending injury that I think will one day cause a serious challenge to the one and done, but it's injuries like this one that are why I dislike the rule, even if it is beneficial to Kentucky. Nerlens would and should be getting paid to play right now. Maybe he would have dropped a little in the draft but he would still be making bank. I know they say this wouldn't affect his stock - hopefully that's true, because it would be a shame for him to lose money for no good reason.

 

Has anyone ever pointedly asked Stern why he feels it's okay that young men and women are going overseas to die for our country at 18, but he won't allow them to be a part of his company? I can only imagine the amount of squirming he'd be doing.

  • Author
I actually said that your posts about UK are so predictable that I find it amusing. Sure, you are going to be close sometimes, congrats? You definitely couldn't wait to rush in here and tell everyone :lol:

 

 

Not as quick as somebody is to rush to complain about me picking against the Cats.

  • Author
I guessed 16 point win? Do I win a prize?

 

 

Only if people complained about or ridiculed your prediction.

One thing I thought the FLA did well was drive at Noel and then dish when he came to block the shot. Horrible weak side rotation on defense when Noel went to block the guards driving.

 

Did anyone else catch the halftime talk? Not sure who the commentator was but he said........Harrow and Polson do not even belong on the floor against the press...........They just hand the ball away.

Does anyone know why Ryan Harrow didn't make the trip?

Has anyone ever pointedly asked Stern why he feels it's okay that young men and women are going overseas to die for our country at 18, but he won't allow them to be a part of his company? I can only imagine the amount of squirming he'd be doing.
Horrible analogy. If I were Stern and someone was dumb enough to ask that question I wouldn't even answer it.
  • Author
One thing I thought the FLA did well was drive at Noel and then dish when he came to block the shot. Horrible weak side rotation on defense when Noel went to block the guards driving.

 

Did anyone else catch the halftime talk? Not sure who the commentator was but he said........Harrow and Polson do not even belong on the floor against the press...........They just hand the ball away.

 

 

 

Polson backed up against the press all night. A definite no no.

Does anyone know why Ryan Harrow didn't make the trip?

 

:clap:

This team has no shot at winning a national title or probably making it to even the Elite 8 with or without Noel.. I just hope for his sake he is ok..

Polson backed up against the press all night. A definite no no.

 

He looked terrified.

I will throw the question out there, how much different would this team be with Mark Lyons? He's averageing 15.4 ppg 3 apg and shoots 85% from the free throw line. Lastly, too my knowledge, hasn't caused any trouble for Arizona.

 

Let's face it, because of Adidas UK had no shot at Shabazz, so I throw this question out there.

That is a great question. He would be a much needed addition on the perimeter. The back court is Harrow (we know what he is, or isn't), Polson (I hate criticizing him because he is doing all he can do since he really just a walk-on), and Mays (a mid-major player). I have no idea where to put Goodwin in this discussion.

Horrible analogy. If I were Stern and someone was dumb enough to ask that question I wouldn't even answer it.

 

No, it's a perfect analogy. Why does he feel people that are old enough to serve in the military aren't able to participate in his company? Once you've hit the age of 18, you're legally considered an adult and should be able to be employed in whatever field you chose if their is a market for you.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.