Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 69 Kentucky 52

Featured Replies

Hated even reading the Twitter updates on Nerlens while covering the UC game. Great kid and I hope it isn't season ending even if it sounds like it is at the moment...

  • Replies 148
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What's bush league about it? It's a good, clean cheer by the student body. Maybe a little old school, but not bush league at all.

 

After your opponents' star player goes down with a very serious injury? (in front of everyone)

 

Yeah, classless.

image-3664234785.jpg

 

 

This the photo being passed around twitter.

Ugh, I think I'm gonna hurl after seeing that pic. That sucks bad. Hope his recovery's a quick one.

[ATTACH]39068[/ATTACH]

 

 

This the photo being passed around twitter.

 

I can't look; but I can't turn away.

[ATTACH]39068[/ATTACH]

 

 

This the photo being passed around twitter.

 

AWFUL!!! He's toast. I hope he can recover!

BTW, a lazy pass is what caused that break that Noel was injured on.

The injury is bad enough. To think that the stupidity/laziness of one of his teammates led to this is absolutely sickening.

You guys kill me. It's like it's sacrilegious to some of you all if a Kentucky fan predicts the Cats to lose. Kentucky just isn't that good this year. Get over it. It's a prediction. I don't root against them, but I'm not going to predict that they will win just to make some of you feel better.

 

:thumb: You nailed it. I NEVER root against Kentucky but you would think that if someone predicts them to lose then they hate them or something. These threads are prediction threads and not who do you want to win.

The injury is bad enough. To think that the stupidity/laziness of one of his teammates led to this is absolutely sickening.

The injury was on a "hustle" play. Noel and Polson are imo the only players on this team that come out and leave it all on the floor every night. Wiltzer would be next but I have seen him look like he was just going through the motions at times.

Edited by oldrambler

I don't know if they quit as much as they appeared lost. Mrs., watching the game in a different room because I wanted the sound down, said Noel was screaming pretty loud. That had to affect them. The Cats were not playing well to begin with and losing Nerlens just made it worse.

 

Defensively, they kept getting beat on the switch all night. Mrs. S thought I was having a breakdown, because I was yelling at the TV when Noel would get caught out at the top of the key on Boynton. That happened a lot.

 

BTW, a lazy pass is what caused that break that Noel was injured on.

 

That could very well be right. I worded it wrong, the air went out regardless of the reason. Prayers going up for Nerlens. He seems to be a great kid and there is no denying his talent and future.

 

NOTE: After looking at the pic of the injury posted earlier (btw, thanks HT), extra prayers for Nerlens. Also, I listened to Donovan's presser- his comments on Noel. Donovan was all class and said his prayers would be with Nerlens, that his player that was closest to Noel on the fall told him that he wanted to throw up, was bad-real bad.

Edited by oldrambler

I honestly feel sick thinking about Nerlens right now... I love everything he has brought to UK this year, being the only bright spot on the team as far as I'm concerned. Praying for the best but expecting the worst. I hope he heals quickly and is able to go have a great NBA career. That picture... Man, this just sucks...

The injury was on a "hustle" play. Noel and Polson are imo the only players on this team that come out and leave it all on the floor every night. Wiltjer would be next but I have seen him look like he was just going through the motions at times.

 

Naw, that's him at full speed.

I hope Noel is fine. I hate to see anyone hurt and I do enjoy watching him play.

Naw, that's him at full speed.

 

:lol: You do make a good point.

  • Author
After your opponents' star player goes down with a very serious injury? (in front of everyone)

 

Yeah, classless.

 

 

 

The cheer had absolutely nothing to do with Noel. I'm sure the cheer was planned by the student body long before the game even started. You get offended way too easily. Heck, you whined that I beat you to the punch starting the thread. Relax man, and enjoy life.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.