Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 69 Kentucky 52

Featured Replies

This team has no shot at winning a national title or probably making it to even the Elite 8 with or without Noel.. I just hope for his sake he is ok..

 

This team had no shot of either of those things with Noel. It'll be a miracle at this point if they can even make the tournament.

  • Replies 148
  • Views 15.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
This team had no shot of either of those things with Noel. It'll be a miracle at this point if they can even make the tournament.

 

 

That's what he said.

I hope Archie starts scoring 40 a game from here on out so he has no choice but to go to the league. Goodwin and Poythress are my two least favorite Kentucky players maybe ever.

That's what he said.

 

I wasn't arguing against anything he said, just adding to it. :rolleyes:

I still think they can make the tournament.........Both tough games left are at home and they might have enough to beat Missouri. Rest of SEC games are winnable.

Does anyone know why Ryan Harrow didn't make the trip?

 

He was at the game but so was Billy Clyde special guest of Cal and he made Harrow

set in the potty during the game.

  • Author
I wasn't arguing against anything he said, just adding to it. :rolleyes:

 

 

So why even post that UK had no shot with Noel like the poster had already stated, and not just post it will be a miracle if they even make the tournament? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

So why even post that UK had no shot with Noel like the poster had already stated, and not just post it will be a miracle if they even make the tournament? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

I'll make sure I run all my future posts by you for your approval next time....

  • Author
I'll make sure I run all my future posts by you for your approval next time....

 

You should. It would save you from posting a lot of foolish stuff. :D:lol::p

No, it's a perfect analogy. Why does he feel people that are old enough to serve in the military aren't able to participate in his company? Once you've hit the age of 18, you're legally considered an adult and should be able to be employed in whatever field you chose if their is a market for you.

 

It's not about the age. It's about getting a chance to see the players against greater competition. Much like many jobs need an advanced degree or training past high school, so does the NBA. FWIW, I am also very much against the one and done rule.

This team has no shot at winning a national title or probably making it to even the Elite 8 with or without Noel.. I just hope for his sake he is ok..

 

No shot at making it to the Elite 8? Give me a break.

Terrible.

 

I'm not a conspiracy theory type of guy but I'm starting to think Goodwin has sone dirt on Cal. Why else would he still be putting his head down and throwing up circus shots game after game if he didn't ? He's been given plenty of time to learn from his mistakes. He just doesn't get it.

 

I hope Noel is ok.

 

Cal isn't the only coach who will give a player "with promise" a really long rope while for the team, that player may not be the best fit at all. Then the guy that is better for the team has a short rope, because he just doesn't fit the ideal mode. I am not sure there is a player of the second sentence at UK, but I see Goodwin fitting the bill for the first.

No, it's a perfect analogy. Why does he feel people that are old enough to serve in the military aren't able to participate in his company? Once you've hit the age of 18, you're legally considered an adult and should be able to be employed in whatever field you chose if their is a market for you.

 

I think the reasoning is that for the majority of kids, "having" to play college ball offers a better chance that they do the things to qualify for college...like attend high school classes. Without that there are many phenoms who would eschew education completely with expectations of NBA glory. At least with one year (not that I like the rule as it is) they hopefully are smarter and make better decisions about their future.

No, it's a perfect analogy. Why does he feel people that are old enough to serve in the military aren't able to participate in his company? Once you've hit the age of 18, you're legally considered an adult and should be able to be employed in whatever field you chose if their is a market for you.
No it's not. No one has a right to play in the NBA whether they are 18 or 28. The NBA is a corporation and should have the right to make any terms of employment they deem are best for their business, with in the guidelines of the law. You would have a good point if this were a thread about the min age you have to be to run for President.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.