Student Sections and their effect on Games.

In my opinion, Covington Catholic, Trinity, St. X always have great ones based on numbers. But if you really want creativity I enjoy watching the "Blue Crew"

from Montgomery County. These kids always seem to have something going for them. Btw Toga night vs Clark was hilarious!! Anyone else have a particular one they enjoy watching?

Cov Cath is always great to watch.

Do you guys think they have a big effect on games? I always liked playing against teams with good pep sections.

I definitely think they can have an effect on a game especially if they can get into an opposing players head. I've only seen cov caths football student section not their basketball but they were awesome. For the size of New Cath I was amazed at the size of their student section and how crazy they got.

Bardstown has always seemed to have a really good one. Louisville Eastern does, too as well as J-town. When Eastern and J-town play, you can't hardly watch the game for watching their student sections go back and forth. You also can hardly watch their games because of how fast they get up and down the court. But, for the sake of this thread, it's because of their student sections. lol

In my opinion, Covington Catholic, Trinity, St. X always have great ones based on numbers. But if you really want creativity I enjoy watching the "Blue Crew"

from Montgomery County. These kids always seem to have something going for them. Btw Toga night vs Clark was hilarious!! Anyone else have a particular one they enjoy watching?

Most of theirs is copied from Cov Cath. Back in the day I always loved watching Lou. Central. Cov Cath is outstanding, love to watch them.